0.93 ||Remember

Scarlett tried her best to look calmer than she actually was, but of course, in doing so she made it much worse. She found herself tapping nervously on the ground with her foot trying her best to enjoy herself before she got married the next day.

"Scarls it's hard to tell if you're having fun when you make that face," Alicia commented lightly. Scarlett cursed under her breathe because she knew she could probably fool everyone in this room, everyone except Alicia.

Scarlett thought back to the first time she met Alicia and a smile graced her lips. Alicia was, in short, such an outgoing and passionate person, Scarlett felt compelled to be her friend instantly. Time is a tricky thing, she thought. Filming the many diaries with Chris and Alicia felt like only a year ago when in reality was several years ago. Her younger self could not have fathomed how different her life would be in just a few short years.

"I'm really trying to have a good time but I'm so nervous for tomorrow," Scarlett admitted, the rest of their party stopped their conversations. Alicia, having already been married, knew the feeling all too well.

"Scarls, it's natural to feel this way," Hayley commented with smile.

"Hayley I love you and you're amazing accent, but I'm just so stressed out for tomorrow. I love Chris, with all my heart and god we have two kids together," Scarlett commented earning a small laugh from the group, "But what if this isn't as great as I want it to be, I've dreamed of this day since the day he proposed to me and I want it to be perfect. I want this to be my one of my happiest moments with him,"

Alicia sat back thoughtfully before turning her attention back to Scarlett.

"Scarlett do you remember when we filmed the Nanny diaries? I met you and Chris for the first time and instantly knew the two of you were absolutely made for each other, whether it was meant to be romantically or platonically was still a mystery to me. The two of you were the greatest pair I've ever known and that says something. You told me that if anything ever happened, that is between you and your uh ex," Alicia carefully danced around the subject. "The one person you could always turn to was Chris because you two valued what you had. Initially I was offended," she joked, "but I understand now that your statement proves true. Scarlett no matter what happens, no matter what obstacle comes your way, you and Chris will always be able to lean on each other for support. I can't honestly tell you I know what your future brings, but if I know one thing about you and Chris, it's that you aren't idiots, you may have been oblivious for the better part of a year but you'll always make the right choices in the end. That's why tomorrow is going to be perfect Scarls, because you've got such a great relationship already," Alicia concluded, she was also awarded with stunned silence.

"That was beautiful," commented Cara. "is this inspiration for your next song?" Asked Cara.

"Cara!" Lily scorned her for ruining the moment.

The two began to bicker as the group smiled fondly. Scarlett turned her attention towards a teary eyed Alicia, instantly she hugged her best friend for all it was worth.

"You'll do amazing tomorrow Scarls, both of you will," Alicia commented before have their moment interrupted by Cara again.

"Is this a group hug? Because I love group hugs,"

The night went on smoothly after the rocky initial start, but Scarlett was sure about one thing, everything would be alright. It had to be, and why wouldn't it be?

—————