0.54 || article

Actress Scarlett Johansson slams Ryan Reynolds for his faulty claims:

The couple, who were once engaged, were brought back into the spotlight when Ryan Reynolds claimed that the whole ordeal, his and Scarlett's break-up, was entirely her fault.

He stated, "I was really happy with Scarlett, but she was never around. She was always hanging around Chris. It wasn't until I filmed Deadpool did I realize something was going on with the two of them. That's when I became close to Blake." His statement was skeptical, regardless, many fans believed him and began to bash Scarlett Johansson for the whole affair.

Scarlett Johansson quickly responded to these claims, via her agent, with her most recent conversation with Ryan Reynolds, it is very clear to everyone now he was trying to threaten Scarlett and her career.

The actress even brought up screenshots of her past conversations with the actor, one of the most significant ones being his apology.

The actress had her friends comment on the situation, one being actor Robert Downey Jr. we quote, "When I first met Scarlett during the production of Iron Man 2, which is a fantastic movie would highly recommend it, my first initial thoughts about her were, 1. I must protect her at all costs and 2. who is this guy she won't stop talking about? Scarjo was completely head over heals for a dirty no good cheating scumbag, she would not stop talking about him, ever. When he was filming Green Lantern, very poor movie would not recommend, he was gone for nearly nine months and in that time you know who still wouldn't stop talking about him? Scarlett never did anything wrong but love that man unconditionally, regardless of everything he didn't do for her. And when she realized that, she broke things off with him and moved away to live a better less toxic life. If you can honestly still hate her for wanting to be loved unconditionally, then I'm gonna need ya'll to kindly fuck off," end quote.

Her friends each had their own words to share about her and the situation, however the final statement came from Scarlett herself, "I would be lying if I said that I didn't panicked when I first received those messages from Ryan. I distanced myself away from Chris, I am so sorry for that, after he threatened to ruin Chris's career. He didn't have anything to do with Ryan, and my first initial thought was that he shouldn't suffer because of Ryan," "After many tears were shed, I realized crying wouldn't help me. I told myself I wasn't going to let Ryan push me around anymore, he wasn't going to win this time. Ryan you burned me, but the best revenge is to move on and get over it. You won't get the satisfaction of watching me suffer, because I'm living the life I've always wanted, with who I've always wanted."

Written by E!News

—————