1.00 || Interview

If it's okay with you, we've been meaning to ask a few more personal and on set questions.

"Go right ahead, a lot has been going on,"

Right off the bat we'd like to say congratulations. We hear you and your husband are expecting your third baby.

"Yes we are. And thank you so much that means a lot. Yeah Chris is very excited, he made sure to tell everyone about it,"

I could only imagine. How's life with you kids and husband?

"Life with my family is eventful to say the least, they're all messy and for some reason think it's okay to leave their dirty laundry on the floor..." she laughed at a distant memory. Although her family could be tricky they always made up for it. She remembered one of the many days when Chris decided to be a sweetheart and make her breakfast is bed. However with two very "helpful" twins with him, breakfast for Scarlett usually turned into 'clean up' for Scarlett. With their forces combined, the trio somehow managed to use everything in the kitchen, the worst part about the whole thing was that the food wasn't even that great. Scarlett could never tell them that, so she perfected her 'wow this is so great' face. Once she got past the mess, she could fully enjoy breakfast with her family. They spent those wonderful mornings watching awful cartoons and laughing at the hidden adult jokes in them, they laughed and played with the twins all morning before going back to clean up the mess. "But, I wouldn't have it any other way. They're the greatest, they really are. Chris always finds a way to surprise me even after all these years and the twins are just full of surprises,"

That sounds lovely. How's filming going? You're filming Avengers 4, as we previously stated, care to share any spoilers?

"Sadly I think Marvel would kill me off if I spoil the movie, they're always watching, they might even be watching now. But if you had to ask someone you should go find Tom Holland or Mark, they're too precious to kill off. The fans would be outraged, and they were, you should have seen how many people cried in the theater," Scarlett laughed lightly. "Filming however is going amazing actually. We got to meet up with everyone again which is always a treat. It's been quite some time since we've seen everyone all together, it's a very emotional experience and I'm not just saying that because I'm pregnant," Scarlett commented.

I can only imagine how emotional that must be, this is the last film the original six will be in correct?

"Oh don't remind me, but yeah we realized that in the middle of a scene and we all cried. We also made the impulsive decision of getting matching tattoos,"

We saw on Roberts instagram, I have to admit I got a little teary eyed. Are you still doing your stunts for the film? It's pretty action packed.

"Oh goodness no, Chris would cry if I did. No I've been using my stunt double for most of the film, she's probably in the film more than I am,"

Final question before we run out of time. Everyone has seen you grow so much in these past years, it's incredible seeing you rise to to top. Where did it start?

"Where did it start?"

Scarlett pondered on the question for a few moments. Thinking back you she knew exactly where it all began. As terrible as it might sound, when she and Ryan broke off their engagement, her life completely changed for the better. Chris, oh god Chris, he sparked such a tremendous change in her life, even though he knew she hadn't fallen for him just yet. Despite the amount of time he spent waiting, he respected her and her decision. Scarlett sighed as a smile crept upon her face. "I suppose it all started with a very, very outgoing individual who stayed by my side all the way through. Who even, at my worst, saw the best in me and made sure I knew that I was important too. Who also may or may not be my husband," she laughed at that before continuing. "It really the fact that I had someone to work with and someone who I could confide in, and can still confide in. When everything seemed so awful I had someone who showed me that they could always get better, and if they didn't, I would make it better. Because once you've hit rock bottom the only place you can go is up,"

Scarlett sat back thoughtfully reminiscing through all the time she spent with Chris. How even when he wasn't in the best state, he found a way to make her feel better. She remembered the first kiss they shared, not a forced 'it's in the script' kiss, but an actual meaningful kiss. She remembered finding out they were expecting children and seeing the how proud and overjoyed Chris was to find out he was going to be a father. And even now, she remembered the small and subtle kisses they shared everyday. They were small reminders of the life they shared and the fact that they were there for each other. "I suppose in the end, it came down to the fact that Chris was persistent in making me happy again. All he had to do was stay."

—————
The End.