CHAPTER TWO

Kaden Mckade stepped out of his twelve door black limousine,before turning to help his Fiancé Skylar Anderson out of the car. Together,they walked on the red carpet trying to ignore the bright flash lights of the reporters camera as they took their pictures and threw questions at them.

He knew what they wanted to ask. They want to know if Skylar is his new flavour of the week unlike the other blondes he had dated in the past,Skylar is a brunette. He wanted to announce their engagement this night but Skylar had insisted that they save it for the red carpet party that was holding next week to celebrate her fifth year as the most awarded model for the last two years.

He agreed with her. For this week he'll just let them view him as the Casanova he was known as. But by next week everyone would fall of their high horse.

"Mr Mckade," A blonde hair reporter shouted when they were about to disappear into the hall way. "Is miss Anderson just another flavour of the week?"

Kaden paused in his steps,before turning to glare at the reporter,who glared right back at him. Skylar dragged him away before he could say something he would later regret. It was only when they entered the large ball room that Skylar dare to release him.

"What were you about to do there?" She pursed her lips,which was painted with a bright red lipstick.

"I am sick and tired of people calling you my flavour of the week." He growled at her as they were ushered to a table,which had a small board with VIP written on it.

"You made your bed baby." She flashed him a smile as they took their seats.

"I will be the one to lie on it?"

"Yeah." She place her red Victoria secret purse on the table. "But on a second thought I will join you on it." She bent forward a bit,so that their nose was almost touching.

"I will love that very much." He also leaned forward so their lips was just a bit apart." I love you."

"I love you too." She closed the distance between them and their lips finally touched.

Kaden groaned as he deepened the kiss. His right hand went under the table to caress her bare thigh. He loved that she had chosen to wear a micro mini tube gown. It made touching her quite easy. He moved his hand up a bit so his hands brushed against her..... Bare flesh?

He drew back from the kiss to stare at her in askance. Skylar smiled knowingly as she licked her now lipstick free lips.

"I was expecting this." She smirked at him. "You never disappoint."

"You sure are full of surprises." He returned her smirk. "We can make a quick detour to the bathroom?"

"Of course."

"If it isn't Mckade his self,then who would it be?" Someone asked from Kaden's left side.

Kaden slipped his hand out from under Skylar's dress,pasted a fake smile on his face,then turned to address the owner of the voice. His smile turned into a frown.

"Mr Jamieson,fancy seeing you here." There was no mistaking the frostiness behind his voice.

It was no news that he and Albert Jamieson,his business partner and a share holder in Golden Homes, didn't get along quite well. Kaden had liked the other man when they first met because, Albert had been one of the people who pushed Golden Homes to the five star rated real estate it is today.

But that likeness turned to dislike when Albert started snatching all of his dates. At first he thought it was the ladies who went to him but he was proved wrong when Skylar told him the Jamieson tried to ask her out,while knowing fully well that she was his girlfriend at that time.

He wanted to confront him,but Skylar asked him not to. And because he loved her and didn't want her to get cross with him,he agreed and didn't ask him about it. But he had not spoken to Albert ever since that day too.

"Miss Anderson." Albert ignored Kaden's comment. Instead he focused on Skylar who flashed him a seductive smile that Kaden didn't see. "I thought I might catch you here."

"Really?" Skylar laughed. "Well, it's a fundraiser function,so you will see me here. I love kids and everyone knows that,even you."

"You are right as always." Albert winked at her."save me a dance later,would you?"

"Of course." She pushed her chair backwards before getting up. "Baby,I am going to the ladies room." She knew he got what she meant because he turned to her with an amused glint in his eyes. "Mr Jamieson,see you later on the dance floor."

Kaden waited until Skylar was out of ear shot before turning to glare at Albert,who was salivating at her retreating back.

"Stay the fuck away from my woman." He growled in warning. His anger rose up a notch when Albert turned to him with a smirk on his handsome face."i mean it."

"Who is being the over protective Casanova now?" Albert chuckled as he tucked his hands into the pocket of his suit pants. "Let Skylar decide about that herself. After all you've had your share of women too."

"I am saying this again stay. Away. From. My. Woman."

"Or what?" Albert smirked again." I know what you are capable of Mckade, and I am not scared. But remember this, something happens to me, Golden Homes is going down. I had a part in bringing it to where it is right now, I can easily take it down." He leaned forward with a glare on his face. "Watch your back." He straightened with a smile. "Doing business with you have always been a pleasure Mckade. See you around."

Kaden's palm curled into a tight fist. He was infuriated beyond measure right now. How dare that fucking pervert threaten him? How dare he leer after his fiancée?

Pushing his chair back, he got up from his seat before going in search of Skylar. As he went he determined that he would for once defy Skylar's wishes.

I am announcing our engagement tomorrow.