Chapter Four

"So, You are....?" Ansela Mckade, the youngest and only daughter of the Mckade's, pouted her lips with a frown in her beautiful face. Of all the Mckade's, Ansela was the only one who didn't appear on the front page of the gossip Magazines in the family.

Well one couldn't blame her. She is the most cool person in the family and that is aside from their mother of course. Even their father had constantly been on the the gossip page of every magazine before he married their mother.

Ansela graduated from college when she was sixteen and had moved to Paris to learn about how to play the pianoforte and also learn how to cook. Now at eighteen ,she can play the pianoforte as well as cook any French food. Which was why they were eating French dishes tonight. She had returned from Paris two days ago and was surprised when their parents informed her that Kaden had called for a family dinner and that all family should be present. All except their older brother,who was in Cape Town, South Africa at the moment.

Ansela was curious as to why her brother would call for a family dinner. Did she mention that Kaden had never ever called for a family dinner before?

"Skylar Anderson." Skylar gave Ansela a look of disbelief. Who in west Philly don't know Skylar Anderson?

"Would have said nice to meet you, but sorry the name does not ring a bell." Ansela dipped her baguette into her soup.

"Ansela." Steven Mckade,their father,warned,before turning his gaze on Kaden who was frowning at his sister. "We are curious as to why you called this meeting son."

"Yes." Kaden cleared his throat before reaching for Skylar's right hand which was on the table. "Skylar and I are engaged."

"Unbelievable." Ansela muttered. "Are you sure that Kaden didn't hit his head in the shower stall? I am surely hearing things. The very Kaden who swore never to get married?"

Arabella Mckade,their mother, was grinning from ear to ear at the news Kaden just delivered. Who would have thought that her youngest son would be the first to get married?

"I am so happy." Arabella clapped her hands together,tears filled her light green eyes. "Honey do you hear that? Our baby is getting married."

"I am not deaf Bella." Steven flashed her a smile. "Congratulations son. I am so proud of you."

"Thank you dad." Kaden smiled at Skylar who smiled back.

"You do realise that after you get married,there will be an end to your Casanova ways right?" Ansela leaned back into her chair to sip her wine. "Why do you even need to get married? You are still young. And even if you are getting married......" She let the rest trail off. But everyone clearly knew what she wanted to say.

Why her?

Kaden frowned at his sister who merely shrugged before pasting a fake smile on her face. He knew why his sister was acting like that but he didn't care. He owns his own life and he will very well choose whoever he wants to spend his life with. He is not going to allow whatever his younger sister say stop him from marrying the woman he loves.

"Have you decided on the wedding date yet?" Arabella dabbed the corner of her mouth with the white napkin on the table.

"No. We wanted to announce it first." Skylar said. "And I would love it if you come to see my mother and father."

"Sure dear. Just tell us when they would be available."

"Would you ladies excuse us for a minute?" Steven shoved his chair back before getting up. "Kaden and I have something to discuss."