MAXINE GOSSIP MAGAZINE

WWW. Maxgossip.com

Cinderella isn't who she claimed to be!!!

It is shocking to announce that the Cinderella we all thought was an angel became the devil himself. Yesterday, Kaden Mckade announced with his own mouth that Cinderella not only attacked his sister,but that she also killed a man.

How shocking indeed!

This beautiful viper was set out to destroy the Mckade family from the on start. It such a pity that we all thought that she would be the one to finally make Kaden Mckade quit his Casanova ways but never are we more wrong in our entire life.

Anyway, Kaden Mckade has announced a sum of twenty five million dollars as a reward for whoever finds Cassandra Milton first. This is the first hunt that would ever happen here in uptown Philly and even downtown.

The downtown people were clearly displeased with Cassie's choice and invaded her flower shop. They Set it ablaze without thinking and have sworn to deliver Cassie if she's spotted downtown. Especially since money's involved.

But the question now's where is Cassandra Milton aka downtown Cinderella?

We don't know that yet. But when we do, you'd be the first to know about it. More gossip to come your way.

Story by: Maxine MCcall.

News Editor: John Bellman.

Printed By: University printing press (UPU).