Last Chapter

Chapter Thirty-One.

"Come my dear." Rodger Milton stood at the entrance of the golden gate,beckoning to her.

"Father!" Cassie cried,her heart over filling with joy. She smiled when Beatrice appeared beside him with a smile on her face. "Mother!"

Beatrice waved to her,her white gown glistening like a glass in the sun. "My daughter,I've been expecting you."

Another woman appeared on the left side of Rodger. "Our daughter."

Cassie knew then that the woman must be her biological mother. She smiled and waved at the woman.

"What are you waiting for?" Rodger questioned. "Come to us."

Cassie began to move forward but one man,dressed in white with huge wings appeared before her,blocking her path.

"Let me through." Cassie pleaded.

"It's not yet time,Cassie." The winged man told her softly. "You have not completed your time on earth."

"B-but I want to stay here." She whined. "Who are you anyway?"

"Angel Gabriel." The man smiled at her.

Cassie blinked. He was an Angel?

She didn't know that Angel's are so hot and handsome. Even Kaden had nothing on this spotless and handsome Angel.

"I can hear your thoughts." Angel Gabriel's smile widened. "Thank you for your compliment, but you have to go back,or don't you want to see Kaden again?"