HOTCOCO MAGAZINE

WWW. Hotcocomags.com

Mckade brothers gets into fist fight because of Cassie Milton.

~Annalise Craig.

Thanks to our anonymous sender,we got to know about what happened between the Mckade brothers and Cinderella from downtown on Thursday 17th of April 2013.

Kaden Mckade and William Mckade were seen fighting in the parking lot of the FAIRCHILD HOSPITAL parking lot. The anonymous person sent us an audio clip of them,which you can listen to on our website stated above.

What's more interesting was that Kaden Mckade admitted that he slept with Cassie to his brother. And not only that, he also claimed to own her.

William,on the other hand, was not thrilled to learn that his brother slept with the love of his life. Yeah, you heard right.

William claims that he loves Cassie.

Two brothers want the same woman,not just any woman but the woman who had called Kaden a 'manwhore' and shared his bed.

Where's Skylar Anderson to see this?

Maybe he dumped her too. Who cares? If there's a pretty scandal as this, Skylar's not needed.

This is so much going to be a pretty scandal. We all can't wait for another tip from our generous sender.

Until then.... Well,just until then.

News byAnnalise Craig.

News editor: Machiko Lee.

Brought to you by: HOTCOCO MAGAZINE.