" whisper game "

starring: otabek altin, yuri (yurio) plisetsky, yuuri katsuki, viktor nikiforov, and a bunch of other characters.
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).
heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then. 

enjoy.

***

"i have a game!!!" phichit said excitedly as he let himself inside the living room filled with his fellow skaters, bored out of their minds.

"really? do tell, phichit." chris said with a grin as he looked up at the thai skater. "it's called 'whisper game'!"

"what kind of stupid game is that now?" yurio asked, eyes fixated on his phone, "not like it matters, i'm not gonna participate into your stupid game, anyway-"

"oh no, everyone's going to participate; whether or not you like it." a grim smirk made its way up to phichit's lips that certainly gave chills to the 15-year-old skater. after a minute of silence, phichit's smirk turned to a cheerful one as he let everyone stand up. "make a line, everyone!" and they did. 

"okay, the rules are simple: people line up. it's normally two lines since it's kinda like a contest, but in this case, it's only going to be one line. the whisperer is not included in the line but rather, they're going to be the one to mouth a word or two to the first person in line. the whisperer can't say it, just mouth it, and it's up to the listeners to understand what the whisperer just said. and after figuring out the word or words, the first person in line will mouth the words that he got from the whisperer and the second will repeat to the third until the last person gets the message." phichit paused to gasp a little bit of air, "and after that, the last person in line walks, or runs, toward the whisperer and there the last person will voice out the words he thought he got from the person in front of him. get it?"

"sounds interesting." chris said as he walked behind leo. 

"i know this game!!" guang-hong chirped as he walked behind phichit.

and so, the arrangement was:

otabek - whisperer

phichit
guang-hong
leo
chris
christophe
viktor 
yuuri
georgi
mila
sara
seung-gil
yurio

with michele, emil, and the rest as the watchers and timers.

"is everyone set now?" phichit asked and gave his phone to michele, who pressed the clock button to get to the timer. "alrighty! game starts in 3...2...1!"

otabek mouthed something to phichit and immediately, the thai grinned, turning around to guang-hong to mouth what the words were. guang-hong seemed to get what phichit was saying and turned to leo to say what he got.

the process repeated until seung-gil turned to yurio and mouthed the words. yurio's eyebrows creased as he tried to process what the korean was mouthing. "...what." finally, after a minute or two of seung-gil casually mouthing it to him again and again, yurio finally got it and ran to otabek.

"so, what did you get, yurio?" phichit said, taking his phone from michele and pressing the camera button to record the scene.

"i didn't really-- but whatever!" yurio said and looked at his kazakh friend. "that heart of yours says-- that's what i got!" 

"can you repeat it?" viktor asked, smirking because the blond russian still didn't get it.

"that heart of yours says--" yurio repeated, this time, angrier but then he was cut off by otabek.

" 'i love you'."

***

note: i bet you didn't get it. :> well, i'm not gonna explain it, i'm going to leave it to you to guess what it meant. i mean, it's kinda simple, isn't it?