" i've missed you. " 2nd part

PAIRING: OTAYURI (OTABEK ALTIN X YURI PLISETSKY)
VALENTINES SPECIAL 2/?

***

that night, otabek went out of his home and walked through the empty town, carefully and silently. he made his way inside the castle with ease. he was so used to it by now, given as how many times he had been sneaking inside the castle. he knew the place like the back of his hand, going through the same hallways to the garden where he'd meet yuri, the prince he had taken care of for three days, that prince who went by the name of alice, living as a normal person despite the royalty in his blood. otabek's face flushed red as the image of him kissing the prince resurfaced in his mind. that was a very unexpected thing to do, not even otabek realized what he had done.

and so, he finally reached their meeting place, and as usual, yuri was sitting on a chair, hands gripping on a cup of tea, green eyes gaing up at the sky and reflecting the stars with a dim glow. it made the man smile. he was perfect, whether or not he is a man. "good evening, yuri." otabek's voice made the prince turn to look behind, and the sight of him brought ease to yuri.

"ah, i see you're once again successful." yuri smiled and beckoned otabek to join him for a cup of tea, to which otabek just complied with. "i was getting impatient and i almost concluded that you won't be coming over tonight. you seemed busy with your work recently."

oh, so that was why yuri didn't invite him over during the past few days. "so that's why you don't invite me." otabek nodded in understanding and looked up at the sky, "i hope you realize that i will do anything for you."

"i know that very well," yuri replied and sipped the contents in his cup of tea, before setting it gently on its saucer, "but i do not want you to overwork yourself, you might put yourself in trouble."

"don't worry so much." the other took hold of yuri's pale yet soft hands, and gave it a light squeeze, "there's nothing to worry about, i'll be fine." and there, otabek placed a gentle kiss on it, causing a red tint across yuri's cheeks.

the two of them talked for a little more, about things that did not include futures, and marriages, and other things that yuri wouldn't want to talk about. they laughed at each other, joked with each other, and enjoyed each other's company. and at some point, they ran out of topics to discuss about or to laugh about, and they were left with a veru comfortable silence, that one yuri never had when he was with the maiden he was supposed to marry.

"the stars are bright tonight, even with the moon dimming out their light." otabek spoke out of the blue, and yuri nodded, smiling ever so faintly. "i guess you are right," said the prince, who still never let go of otabek's hand. in that moment of silence, yuri was put back to the time he met the man. he fell in love and he knew it was wrong, yet the love felt so real, so warm, and so... right. it wasn't the kind of love he felt whenever he's with the maiden, the princess of the south. he felt the love and he knew that love fit him so much.

"i shall leave now." otabek stood up, "there are guards who go around and about the whole town, and if they were to run across me, i'd be in big trouble." yuri smiled at otabek sorrowfully, "i understand." said yuri, and he stood up as well.

holding yuri's soft hands, otabek leaned forward and closed the gap between their lips, giving the prince a passionate kiss, that one which yuri couldn't resist to melt into. it lasted for a short while, and that was the last thing they did before otabek turned his heels and walked away, leaving yuri with a smile on his face.