" important note: MUST READ "

hey y'all. as you can see, i unpublished the first part of viktuuri valentines special. i did so to avoid confusion. the reason why i made this note is to make things clear about what to read in the viktuuri valentines special. this is mostly about the characters' ages.

okay, so i decided to make the viktuuri special a high school-based story with yuuri as a scholar in this school called a.w.a.y. also, can you guess what that 'a.w.a.y.' abbreviation means? i will dedicate the whole series to whoever gets it right (or to whoever gets the closest answer).

anyways, here we go:

1. viktor nikiforov - 22 years old

2. yuuri katsuki - 18 years old

3. mila babicheva - 18 years old 

4. yuri plisetsky - 15 years old

5. christophe giacometti - 22 years old

6. georgi popovich - 22 years old

7. anya - 22 years old (although her age is not mentioned, let's make it to 22 so she and georgi would attend the same classes)

8. michele and sara crispino - 20 years old

...and many more.

there will be more than just 8 main characters, of course, the principal, yakov feltsman, would be in it, too. not to mention their ballet class teacher, lilia baravnoskaya. some of the coaches will be in the story, too.

another note that i unpublished the first part because i need to edit it more. i did it in school earlier at around 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm, and i rushed it so it wasn't that detailed. 

a brief description of the story:

yuuri katsuki, a college student, was transferred to a university in detroit called a.w.a.y. it was the actual name of the school, and the men in bussiness attires who talked to him and his parents about his scholarship didn't mention what the whole name of the university was. since yuuri's family, despite owning the most popular hot springs in hasetsu, was a little low on money for his tuition fee, agreed to send yuuri to detroit to study. the men, however, did not mention that the school wasn't your typical detroit class-a university.

the students of away weren't your typical school and batchmates, but they were more than just that.

"we aren't ordinary students," she said once with a smile, "because we are students of away, we aren't just humans. we are more than that."

and she was right.

how will yuuri cope up with a life so much more than a normal human? will he be able to live this kind of life? or will he quit?