" i've missed you " PREVIEW

okay, as y'all can see, we are down to the third part of the otayuri valentines special. but since i'm busy and had no time to update, let me show you a small preview of an entry from her diary. remember? yuri's younger sister? 

i know it doesn't make much sense that it is said in the first part that the kingdom only had a family of three; the king, the queen, and yuri. yuri's younger sister will be introduced more in the third or fourth part, so don't worry.

anyways, here it is:

" november 24, 18xx,

i did such a horrible thing. and i blame myself for its result. why did i do that? in the end, i lost them. i lost them because i was too careles: of my movements, of my decisions... of my words.  i saw him up there, my brother. his eyes weren't the liveliest eyes i used to look upon, but instead, he had the shadow of death in him.  he jumped off the window, and when he hit the ground, he had some time left to take a look at the people gathered around him. 

he saw me, we met gazes. but then he closed his eyes, like he had no regrets.

and that was when i knew, i messed up everything. 

i turned our peaceful kingdom into a messy and distorted kingdom because of my brother's death.

god, dear god from above, please forgive me. i thought i was doing the right thing. "