☹0.3☹

December 16, 2012

"You want to learn how to ice skate?" Louis asked Ishita in disbelief. He could not believe how she did not know how to ice skate.

"I was always too scared to learn and judging by your reaction, let me guess you have skating your whole life? Haven't you?" Ishita spoke calmly. Louis nodded and got up to grab his hoodie.
"Louis, what are you doing?" Ishita asked him confusion. He had gotten his stuff from his friend's house where he had been staying for almost 4 years. Apparently, he ran away from his house when he was 18 because his dad's abusive nature was problematic for him. He snuck into his room when his dad was at work and packed his clothes and ran away. It took him some time but he managed to get enough money to move to New York and meet Steve, his friend.

"I am going to teach you how to ice skate," Louis told her and pushed Ishita her jacket. She clapped quietly and wore her coat.

Walking to the rink, Ishita was getting back memories of her childhood. Her breathing got shallow and gripped onto Louis's hand. He looked at her carefully and helped the petrified girl slip on the skates.

"Okay so, it's all about balance and just being carefree," Louis spoke. He had no clue of how to teach someone to skate. Ishita scoffed.
"No shit. How about this! Since you apparently suck at teaching, I will just hold onto you, and you can skate around while I just copy you kind of?" Ishita told him.

Louis bobbed his head up and down and grabbed her hand. He was skating around the rink in circles while Ishita was tugging onto him. Sneakily, Louis left her hand, and Ishita did not even realize that she was skating. After about 2 and 1/2 rounds, Ishita gasped.

"Oh, my gosh Louis I am skating. Look at me go- oh-.." Ishita dragged the 'oh' as she pushed herself off a little too hard and was skating way to fast. She was about to collide into a wall when Louis came and pulled her arm. Losing balance, both of them fell on the ground. It was peaceful. Just them two laying on the cold ground, staring at each other while everyone stared at them.
"Know what lesson I learned today? " Ishita spoke quietly.
Louis motioned her to continue, and she took in a deep breath.

"To just let go of my past and forget it all." She spoke and all Louis could do was stare at her. 

~~
Please vote and comment❤︎

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo