☹0.18☹

A/N: I AM ABOUT TO CRYY

ON WITH THE CHAPTER

December 31, 2012

N E W Y E A R S E V E P A R T Y

"Zayn, when is Shayne bringing the gown?" Ishita called out from the bathroom. She was over at Zayn's penthouse, getting ready. They agreed on getting dressed for the party here and then watching a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode to kill time.

"Sweetie, Shayne dropped off the gown last night. Oh and I asked Elliot to come over and do our hair and stuff." Zayn spoke from his bedroom. He was really anxious. Ishita noticed his odd behaviour and even tried asking him about it but Zayn always dismissed the topic.

Ishita poked her head out from the bathroom.

"I cannot believe that you have a meeting. That too on a New Years Eve party!" She exclaimed and then pouted. Zayn waved his hand in the air, dismissing Emmanuel, a man in charge of his outfit.

"Ishita I believe we talked about this. Look, if I crack this deal, our lives may be set. Please stop frowning." Zayn walked into the master bathroom and saw Ishita wrapped up in a towel. He took in a deep breath and shifted his gaze from her body.

"B-but--" Zayn stopped her with a gesture of his hand. Ishita's jaw dropped at how controlling he was being.

"It is only half and hour and I promise- Hey look at me-" he held her shoulders in place as she tried to get out of the bathroom.

"I will be back before you know it. Now go and look pretty for me babygirl." His hands trailed down her shoulder, arms and finally settled on her hands. He grabbed them gently and massaged her knuckles. Ishita drew in a sharp breath and gave Zayn a tight smile before nodding curtly.

Zayn grinned, pleased with himself. There was no meeting, none whatsoever. Zayn will be gone for exactly thirty minutes as by then his assistants will prepare everything for his big announcement; the marriage proposal.

Although Zayn was confident of his decision, he was afraid of Ishita's answer. If she says no, this can potentially ruin them, and the future Zayn has planned for them.

Zayn slid his hands off her body and lightly patted her bum as Ishita started walking out of the bathroom. Ishita closed the bathroom door on her way out and Zayn turned his body around, facing the mirror. He smirked and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He adjusted his tie and ran his fingers through his hair. He hated the fact that he was torturing Ishita by being extremely rude to her but if he doesn't do this, the surprise will be ruined.

"Um Zayn," a soft knock and Ishita's timid voice interrupted his thought process and he snapped back to the reality. His breathing was getting shallow with just the thought of losing Ishita ever again.

"Yeah jaan, just co-ome in." Zayn stuttered and grabbed onto the bathroom counter to support himself. The door knob twisted and Ishita walked in with a red gown adorning her body. It was showing off all her curves.

"Babe, uh how do I look- Oh my gosh Zayn!" Ishita exclaimed as she looked up. He lifted his hand up to calm her down but Ishita swatted his hand away. She quickly loosened his tie and opened a few buttons of his shirt. Zayn's chest was rising up and down violently and Ishita took it as a sign to bring his face close to her chest. He was having a panic attack.

"Focus on my heartbeat's rhythm and take deep breaths." She consulted him, and he obeyed her orders.

"Steady, my love. Steady." This carried on for about five more minutes before Zayn collapsed onto the floor. He was feeling exhausted. Ishita sat there with him, just holding him.