☹0.4☹

December 17, 2012

"No, Louis. No! Stop that! Hand me the instructions. I cannot believe that I am cooking! Me out of all people and I hate it." Ishita scolded Louis as he was struggling in how to follow instructions.

Louis wanted to make brownies because he has never made brownies before. Ishita, of course, bought the packaged ones where everything is mixed already and you have to do is add eggs, oil, butter, and water stuff.

He was trying his best to have fun while doing this but Ishita was all bitter. He thought that maybe making something sweet with Ishita would magically turn her into a positive ray of sunshine but he apparently thought wrong. Thinking that he wasted his turn into doing something for a person who won't even appreciate it, angered Louis.

"You know what Ishita? I have had it with you and your bossy and negative demeanor. I know that it's all an act, but it hurts like a son of a gun. Have fun making these brownies by yourself because I sure as hell can't stand you right now!" Louis spoke, and with that, he smacked his apron on the marble counter.

Ishita, on the other hand, stood there with her mouth hanging open. She was not trying to be rude, it just happened. Ishita loathed cooking because this was something her mother was supposed to teach her. Her mother was an average woman, except she was always on business trips. She could never provide Ishita with a stable life at home.

Ishita knew that she should not take out her frustrations on Louis, who is just trying to help her. So, she does not bother him and decides to make the brownies. She adds eggs to the batter but then a mischevious smile takes upon her face. Ishita has always been a prankster. She continues to mix every ingredient together and then adopts a little bit of the batter on her pinky. Ishita put the rest into the oven and set on a timer.

Tip-toeing to the guest bedroom, she notices Louis sprawled out onto the bed. For a moment, she only stood there at the doorframe, taking in his features. Ishita sees the permanent lines slapped onto his adorable forehead, covered by his fringe. 'He seems stressed,' she thought.

Biting her lip, she made her way to the bed. She slowly climbed onto the bed and then onto him as if she was straddling him. Ishita had been in intimate relationships before, heck! She has been in a relationship, so her being nervous is a surprise. She could not help but blush at their position.

Ishita was lost in thought while Louis was racking his brain trying to figure what the heck was she doing. Although, he was trying so hard not to be aroused. Clearing his throat, Louis bought the innocent girl back to reality. He tried his best to look angry but could not help but smile when she took her pinky, which was starting to hurt, and smeared some batter on his nose.

"What was that for?" Laughing, Louis picked up the girl and set her on his bed and faced her, elbows propped up.

"I'm sorry." She shrugged. She was guilty. She was struggling to make eye contact with him. Louis could tell that she does not express her emotions a lot.

"It's okay." He spoke slowly. She looked at him with a new light in her eyes. She almost looked like she was hopefully.

~~

Well, that was long.

Anyways, please vote, comment and share :) ❤︎

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo