☹0.10☹

December 23, 2012

'It only took a useless trip, a bottle of jack and a reality check to save me from myself.'

Ishita drove back to New York the same day. She did not bother resting. All she wanted was to get back to her normal life. Everything had been a crazy mess ever since Louis decided to enter her life.

Louis had taken a bus home. He reached earlier than Ishita because she had stopped a little while at the rest stop where he had abandoned her. Ishita was still on Christmas break and did not have university until January 17th. She was majoring in photography and arts.

As Louis reached her apartment, guilt washed over him. If only he stayed, Ishita would have forgiven him, but he didn't. He packed his clothes as quickly as possible and left.

He did not stay.

5 hours later, at 7 in the evening, Ishita reached her apartment. She screamed as loud as she could in her bedroom. She was crying, shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

What did she do to deserve this all over again? Why did she open her heart again when the wounds were still healing. Shaking her head, Ishita stumbled to her bags. She quickly unzipped it and grabbed out her phone.

Scrolling down in her blocked contacts list, she unblocked his contact. If she was to get hurt, why not have pleasure in it.

"Aha," she mumbled in victory and quickly unblocked him. For a split second, she was thinking of all the misery she was going through and still is, all of this caused primarily by him, but soon she wasn't. She did not think when she messaged him. And she didn't think when he replied.

 And she didn't think when he replied

She smirked

She smirked. Ishita was back to being a heartless fool she was after their 'fling.'

Applying her darkest shade of red lipstick and wearing her best lingerie, she waited for Zayn to show up. She put on a Zayn's white shirt and buttoned it up till her chest. She left the first three buttons, though, just to excite Zayn.

Zayn on his way to her apartment wore his rings and fixed his hair. He smiled for the first time in ages. He knew that cheating on her would mess up everything and he had realized his mistake. He was in love with the mysterious girl; he was once with.

He checked his wallets and found money, credit cards, condoms and her picture that he took. He remembered getting a Polaroid camera for his birthday from Ishita. It was in the morning, and she was wrapped in his white sheets, naked of course. She was reaching to him to cover up the camera so he could not take her picture but she was smiling nonetheless. They were in their picture perfect world.

As he reached the familiar apartment, Zayn could not help but think of his amazing and sleepless nights with his girl. He was getting aroused by just thinking of her naked body and the response he always got from her.

Zayn was a business man. One of the best in America. He was a billionaire. It was always girls throwing themselves at his feet and him rejecting them. He was loyal to Ishita, but that trust was shattered due to one drunken mistake. Her apartment, her personality, her body and her smile reminded him of home and love.

Composing himself, he knocked four times at her door. He waited for a few seconds and then when he heard the locks unlocking and the door opening, he stood up straight.

He could not believe the sight in front of him. Ishita was looking stunning in his shirt. Just his shirt, and possibly her undergarments. A pink tint took place on Ishita's face as she saw how great Zayn was looking. Six months away from each other, and they both changed for the better.

Both of them hugged it out for a minute and Ishita purposefully rubbed herself against his body.

"Do you want a drink Zaynie?- I mean Zayn?" Ishita stuttered. Her confident mask was slowly slipping off, and Zayn smirked.

"I am still your Zaynie; you know that right babe? And a drink would be lovely." He spoke slowly and his finger, out of reflex reached his face and stopped on his chin, framing it entirely.

Ishita bit her lip and ran back to the kitchen. They could sense the sexual tension in the room. They both wanted this. They both needed this.

As she bought him some whiskey and an ice bucket, she bent down purposefully in front of him. As she continued to make his drink and to give him a show, Zayn relaxed on her couch.

She handed him a glass and was about to sit on the other side of the sofa when Zayn suddenly pulls her on his lap. His bulge was increasing to the feeling of the thin fabric of her underwear.

"Just like old times, right doll?"

"Yeah. Just like old times."

They talked for quite a while until Ishita started pouting and squirming in his lap like a little kid. He couldn't stop laughing, even when he blew out a puff of smoke. As Ishita was facing him, she inhaled the smoke and pleasure erupted in her body. Zayn was amused by this scene. Ishita loathed smoking.

"Want to try some?" He offered her a puff, but she widened her eyes. 'So innocent and pure,' he thought.

"I don't know how?" Ishita tried to reason. She was, in fact, wanting to try some but the gentle voice in her head was telling her not.

"I will show you how to love," Zayn spoke as he took in a drag and pulled Ishita in for a kiss and let the smoke enter her. Ishita quickly responded and kissed him with passion. She did not whether she was feeling anything for him or not, but right she just needed someone to make love to her in the right way.

Zayn deepened the kiss and stood both of them up. He detached his lips from hers unwillingly but put out his cigarette and quickly ripped his shirt off her body.

Her back arched as his rings made contact with her sêx and she jumped up, wrapping her long legs around his waist and let him take charge of her for the whole night.

He was the boss.

-------------------------------------------------

Oops?

Please, vote and comment because it will mean the WORLD to me.

Two updates in one day? wow. I am proud of myself.

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo