☹0.15☹

December 28, 2012

"Thank you for shopping at Walmart." Ishita greeted her customer goodbye and glanced at the clock. It was almost time for her to go home.
"I still don't get why me giving you a job as my personal assistant was so bad a thing." Zayn's voice startled her as he approached her with a little smile.

"It was a bad thing because-" Ishita stopped talking to hug him and peck him on the lips.
"- then you won't be able to keep your professional and personal life separate, and I don't want anything jeopardizing the future of Malik Corps." She murmured against his lips and pecked them again. Zayn smirked proudly and placed his hands just above her bum.
"Honey, we are the future." Zayn pronounces and leads Ishita to her counter.
"How long till your shift ends?"
He asked her as he grabbed a random pack of skittles and placed it on the belt. Ishita pulls out the item scanner and scans the barcode of the bag of skittles.
"About 5 minutes I believe, and you owe me $3." Ishita taps her fingers on the counter as Zayn places in his credit card and punches in his code, 1512, or Ishita's birthday.
A receipt rolls out, and Ishita rips out two copies. She keeps one in her drawer and hands the other to Zayn.
"Here you go love." Zayn hands Ishita the skittles, and she smiles gratefully at him.
"Aw, thanks, Zaynie." She gives him a toothy grin and he pulls her body closer to his as they walk to his car.
"Anything for you champ." Zayn chuckles out, and Ishita looks at him with disbelief.
"Oh my gosh. Did you just call me 'champ'?" Ishita gasps and Zayn reaches over and pulls her safety belt and buckles her up.
"Safety first kiddo and why yes-" Zayn pauses and ruffles her hair regardless of her protests.
"-why yes I did call you 'champ.'" He smirks and looks behind him and starts to back his car out of the parking lot.
"Hey what happened Jeff?" Ishita suddenly asks about Zayn's driver Jefferson.
"Oh, he had some family emergency. His wife Matilda needed to have her thyroid surgery, so I gave him a while off. He needs to be there to support his wife through sickness and health." Zayn smiles sadly. He admires such couples who stick around with each other no matter what.
"Oh well, that's a pity." Ishita murmured before staring out the window to ease her nerves. Today was stressful at work. A few customers were so annoying and rude to her.
"Guess who locked the Siena Deal?" Zayn asked Ishita as he turned on the left indicator and prepared to make a turn.
Ishita hadn't heard him because she was lost in her thoughts about Louis. Maybe she is wrong in all this. Maybe coming back with Zayn is just a part of a terrible mistake. Maybe she should just go crawling back to Louis and beg for a second chance. An opportunity to make things right. An opportunity to make him stay. An opportunity to mend her pessimistic ways. An opportunity to save a broken heart.
"Ishita, I asked you something..." Zayn trailed off and glanced at Ishita. She was asleep with the thoughts of Louis. Overall, she looked stressed, and Zayn thought that she was just "tired."

"Here you go sir.." Louis turned around to throw away the now used needle in the trash can.
"Thank you son." A man in about his 60's had come to get a tattoo of his wife's name.
"Helen is a beautiful name," Louis stated.
"Helen is a beautiful lady my boy." The man smiled in thoughts of his wife.
"Where do I pay?" The man asked Louis as he placed a bandage on his back to cover the tattooed area from any dangerous things.
"Just turn about the corner and walk straight ahead. You will see a man on the counter." Louis directed the old man and stood up to hold the door for him.
"Ah, thanks, boy. I bet your father is a very proud man."
And Louis just weakly smiled at him.
As the man left his room, Louis closed the door shut and slid down to the ground.
"Father" is a very tough subject for him. He ran away from home when he was of the age of 18, right after his mother's death. His father was abusive and a hypocrite. John was never there for his son after Johannah's death and completely disowned him. He deliberately drove his son of 18 to make rash decisions and disowned him on the hearing this news.