☹0.16☹

A/N: SURPRISE IS POSTED ON MY CONVERSATION. BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION OR ELSE IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN! 

December 29, 2012

"Hi maa," Ishita mumbled as she moved swiftly around her apartment. Today was cleanup day since she had a day off.

"Hey beta.. how are you?" Her mother shifted her mobile phone to her other ear.

"M' okay maa. How is the charity work coming along?" Ishita asked her mother who was not interested in talking about her life. She wanted to know about Zayn and what her daughter was into.

"It is coming along. Now, what is it that Trisha tells me that you and Zayn are back together. Darling is this true?" Her mother asked as a yawn escaped Ishita's mouth.

"Why would Trisha lie?" Ishita slowly trailed off. She found it extremely uncomfortable to discuss her personal life with her mother.

"Oh, I did not say that she was lying.." Her mother spoke in a suggestive tone, and Ishita stopped what she was doing.

"Ok. Mum where are exactly are you heading off with this?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Her ears perked up when she heard the kettle whistling, signaling that the water for her tea was ready.

Her mother shuffled around which caused the phone to rub against her ear and make a muffled sound. Ishita grimaced as the hot steam from the kettle hit her hand. She shook it around violently before pulling her phone to check whether she was still on the line.

"Hello? Mumma?" She asked and continued with her tasks.

"Huh? Oh yes. My dear, I just wish that I heard this news from you rather than the Maliks." Ishita's mother taunted her in a prudent manner.

"Oh, my gosh maa how many times do I have to tell you that I need not tell you everything that is going on in my life." Ishita always hated when her mother openly decided to meddle in her life.

"Oh hush up you! So when is the big day?" Her mother teased her and Ishita sighed frustrated from dealing with her mother's tactics.

"Mum, me and Zayn are not getting married anytime soon. Please just try to be like Trisha for once. You both are best friends, and you don't see her irritating us with such questions."

"Fine! Fine. Maybe next time if you ever need someone to talk to why don't you just ask Trisha?"

"Mum I-" Ishita groaned in annoyance and pressed her finger against the home button to unlock her phone.

She searched through her contacts and called her mother again.

"What?" Her mother barked from the other end of the line. "Come again to tell me how I should be like Trisha rather than myself?"

"No! Mum, you took a wrong meaning of my words. Ah, now I know where I get that habit from." Ishita smirked as she tried to butter her mother with her quirky nature.
Ishita's mother laughed heartily. It's not every day she and her daughter sit and have a chat. 

"Anyways mom, I have to get back to cleaning so I will talk to you later. And I promise that if Zayn and I ever decide to get married which I highly doubt, you will be the first person to know. I love you." 

"But-"

"Bye!" And with that Ishita switched off her phone.
"Get back to cleaning Ishita."

"So have you composed any of your music before?" Estelle interviewed Louis as she walked him to a room where the set was a grand piano. 

"I have, and I was wondering what the theme of the party is." Louis hesitantly shares that piece of information with Estelle. It's not like he was not proud of his compositions, it's just that he was very uncomfortable with the aura that Estelle holds. It is not very...'homely.'

Estelle strutted to the piano and motioned Louis to sit. 

"Romantic...love...magic I guess. Anyways pick any of the pieces and play it for me. Remember I am looking for passion." Estelle instructed Louis, and he nodded. 

His fingertips slowly glided towards the lid, and he opened it giving him access to the keys. 

"Here you go..." Estelle returned with the lyric sheets and handed them to Louis. 

"I get to pick whichever one?" Louis bit his lip nervously. 

"Spoil yourself.... It's all up to you."
Louis slightly smiled and took in a deep breath.

"These are all of the romance genre." Louis looked perplexed in the eyes of Estelle. She raised and eyebrow and said, "is there any problem?" 

Louis' eyes widen and shake his head in a 'no' gesture and repeatedly says "no problem. No problem at all."

Louis found the romantic music mocking him as if it was meant to make fun of him for ruining his chances with an opportunistic girl.

There were many options, but he settled on to Liebesträume (Dreams of Love)," No. 3 in A flat – Franz Liszt.

"I am ready." He stated and rubbed his hands together before sitting up straight and in the correct formation. 

Estelle held in a breath as he began playing. She concentrated on his facial expressions and structure. She cared less about if he missed a note or something. She wanted passion, and he gave her love.

Louis stays still at the moment as he finished playing his piece. He was stunned at his self. He slowly looked up at Estelle only to see her with a suspicious look. He bit his lip nervously and waited for her to speak. He was shocked when she just got up and left the room.

Louis waited for a little while and was playing with his fingers when he heard the door of the "chamber" open and shut. In walked Estelle with about five sheets of papers in her hands.

"I want you prepared for that party and play these pieces just like you played for me today. Kapish?" She stares him down, and Louis beams up. All the energy he was holding in due to his nervousness just bounces right out of him.

"Thank you so much, Estelle! This means so much to me." He begins speaking, and she smiles lightly.

"You have talent, and I have the resources. It was bound to happen my boy." She speaks coolly and shows him where to sign and goes through the contract with him. 

"Welcome to the team and let us make this New Years Eve meaningful for someone and their special someone." Louis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to what Estelle meant through that statement but shrugged it off.

He could care less; he was somewhat happy.

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo