☹0.8☹

December 21, 2012

'New York is such a boring place.' Louis thought as he shuffled around in his bed. He could not sleep the whole night last night because of guilt. He did tell Ishita that he ran away from home, but he was lying. Not about the fact that he did run away, but the fact that it was recent. 

He was a runaway. He left home when his mother died, and his father became abusive. Louis was just 18. He was still new to this world and naive to the evil society. Getting into drugs seemed like an easy escape for him, for anyone.

It was his turn today. Turn to do something he wanted 'New York is such a boring place.' The thought kept on echoing in his head as if he was preparing to have a conversation with Ishita about this. 

  'New York is such a boring place.' 

'It is isn't it.'

'Let us get out of here.'

'Where would we go?'

'The city where anything can happen.'

'And what city will that be?'

'Vegas.'

'How will we get there?'

"Louis why are you having a conversation with yourself." Ishita laughed and entered his bedroom. She overheard him talking to himself, in a manly voice and then a girl's voice.

Louis sat up quickly and covered his bare chest with the comforter. His hair was going in all directions. Ishita shot him a look, but he dismissed it.

  "New York is such a boring place." He began. Ishita nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Let us get out of here,"  Louis stated impatiently. He desperately needed to go on this road trip.

"Louis, we have that activity to do. I'd love to get out of here but where will we go?"

"Ishita we will go anywhere you want!" Louis spoke and got up excitedly. Ishita did not care that he was in boxers. She was quite enjoying the show. 

Louis reached for his phone and got out a map.  He began listing all these cities when Ishita suddenly remembered. 

"Vegas." She mumbled, and he looked at her. The first time in many years, he felt as if someone was listening to him. Someone was caring for him. The light was shining at both of them. Louis slowly leaned forward and pecked her lips. He was so gentle, even while parting from those lips, Louis was afraid he might lose her.

'Lips so good, I forget my name.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote, comment. 

I am super packed next week, so please do not expect an update. I promise to update this book on Friday! If I am in the mood, guys are prepared for three chapters on Friday. 

I love you all.❤︎

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo