☹0.11☹

December 24, 2012
The bliss of the morning after is only felt by those who tend to stick around. And it's ironic that a day ago, Ishita wanted to stay. But right now, all she wanted- almost needed, to get out of the sticky sheets.

Slowly opening her hazel brown eyes, Ishita reached for her garments and wore them underneath the covers. She was scared of waking up Zayn. It will be like old times. And she dreaded going back to the old times. No one likes the old days.

She glanced at the sleeping man on the other side of her bed. People have heard the phrase- "what's a king bed without a queen?" And all Ishita thinks is- 'What isn't ?!' Ishita tried to slip out of bed. She almost did, but a voice stopped her.
On the verge of desperation, Zayn spoke with his eyes closed. "I know what you are thinking and please... just stay here at this moment. "
Biting the inside of her mouth, Ishita was still in her spot. Zayn peeled open his eyes and looked at his love.

"Can't we just stay here? For five minutes? It's all I'm asking." He states and inches closer to her face to cup it with his hands. He leans in a bit and softly kisses her, making sure to linger.
Inhaling deeply, Ishita forces a nod and a nervous chuckle.

"So how's school going on?" Zayn asks as Ishita sits straight. Their shoulders were touching, sending tingling sensations to Ishita. She cleared her throat before answering.

"It's going okay."
"You still majoring in photography and arts?"
"Yes. Um enough about me. How's business and the whole "Forbes" thing going on? Mr. Top shot Billionaire?" Ishita changes the subject and lightly punches his arm. Zayn nods, impressed by her question and runs his finger down her arm.

"It's going alright. And the Forbes thing, ha. Not anything special." Zayn smiles like the down to earth person he is and places his hand on top of hers. As he proceeds to grab it, Ishita clears her throat, signaling her boundaries. Zayn shrugs it off and brings it up to his lips and kisses her fingertips. One by one.

Taking a deep breath, Ishita gets out of her dreamland and pulls away from her hand. Zayn sighs at her actions and rubs his face in frustration. She quickly gets out their bed and picks up a shirt from her cupboard and puts it over her garments.
"I think you should leave Zayn. Before we get in too deep, just like last time and I don't want to jeopardize my or your peace of mind." Ishita speaks slowly.
"We were stupid last time!" Zayn speaks angrily.
"NO ZAYN! WE WERE IMPULSIVE!" Ishita suddenly yells out. Maybe all of this was too much for her. Zayn furrows his eyebrows at her. So he slowly walks up to her and takes her hands off her face. He brings them and sees the tears streaming down her face.
"Look at me and tell that what we had meant nothing to you- No! Look at me and say this. And I will never bother you." He demands, silently praying that she says what he wants her to say: the truth.
Ishita opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. She tries again, but it's like her brain is in his control or something.
"It didn't" She starts but quickly adds 'not.'
Zayn shakes his head furiously. She was lying! She had to be. He gathered his clothes and put them on the messy bed.
"Tell me that last night was nothing." He mutters.
"Zayn-" Ishita begins but is rudely silenced.
"JUST TELL ME DAMMIT" He bursts out, and Ishita flinches in fear. She decides not to lie. Last night was perfect.

"Last night was perfect. It did mean something to me Zayn, it did." Ishita answers honestly, and Zayn's angry look falls. He strides towards her and slips his arms around her waist.

"Well, then why can't you be mine again?" He whispers, his voice cracking.
"Because of what I saw Zayn! I saw you get into that room with her. I saw you come out. I saw you lie straight to my face." She says as memories pour back into her mind.
"Do you know how humiliating it was for me? Everyone in my, our social circle suddenly thought of me as a charity case because the "other girl" had your attention! It was appalling."
She cries out, and Zayn's grip tightens on her waist.

A few moments later, Ishita speaks up again.
"I think you should leave. It doesn't mean that I love you any less, Zayn I do. I do love you and a little too much."

"Ishita, nothing that you say or do will make me back out now. We were already in this too deep." He speaks firmly but with affection lacing his words. Ishita tries to talk but he beats her.

"Baby steps. One at a time."

___________________________
Well that was okay¿
Please vote, comment and share because your opinion matters.

___________________________Well that was okay¿ Please vote, comment and share because your opinion matters