☹0.7☹

December 20, 2012

"Oh, Louis." Ishita danced and skipped her way to Louis's room while singing his name out. When she reached the door, memories of the kiss came rushing to her. She was a tomato by now. All she wanted to do today was to hang out and get to know him. She was ready to sacrifice her activity day for him. 

She knocked on the door, but no one answered, so she guessed that he was asleep. Shaking her head at the boy who has now captivated her dreams, Ishita twisted the handle only to find all his belonging gone. She may not have known him for a long time, but something in Ishita broke. No, it shattered as a matter of fact.

Ishita, with cautious steps, made her way to the bed, only to find it made perfectly. With questions swarming her mind, Ishita broke down. She may not have confessed her feelings for the goofy boy, but she did develop them. Did that kiss mean nothing to him? Did holding her body so close to his not mean anything to him? Did swooping her off her feet and laying her down beneath him mean nothing to him? Did she mean nothing to him? 

Suddenly, the world was not colorful anymore. The sun was not bright enough. The wind was not cool enough. Getting herself together, Ishita put on her facade. She was used to people leaving her for something or someone better. 

Ishita was not crying anymore. In fact, she was fuming and as she was making her way to her living room. All her anger washed away as a still shirtless Louis was in the kitchen with his headphones on. Ishita sighed when she saw his clothes and belongings in her living room.

Furrowing her eyebrows at the boy, Ishita went up to him and pulled out his headphones. Louis frowned noticing Ishita with tear stained cheeks, quivering lip and a red nose. 

"Hey baby what happened?" He asked her as she hugged him tightly. He was in a state of shock but soon hugged her back tightly too. Running his hand up and down her back, Louis whispered kind words. Ishita sniffed and cuddled into his body.

"I was coming to your room to tell you that for today, I just want to stay at home and get to know you but as I opened your room and saw you or your belongings weren't there, I guess I just missed you? I don't know. I just.." Ishita trailed off mumbling the last part to herself.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and insisted her to continue.

Gulping, Ishita began her sentence again. 

"I just..." She again mumbled the last bit to herself. Louis rolled his eyes, and Ishita scoffed at his attitude. Louis realized he had made her mad and his eyes widened. She was about to leave his embrace, but Louis pulled her in. 

"Sorry baby, I was just sorting out my clothes from the dirty and clean. I threw them in here and cleaned my room. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Love, I'd never leave you. I swear. Now, what were you saying?" Louis asked her sweetly, and Ishita could not resist it anymore.

"I just like you. You know like the "like," like. Ugh." Ishita groaned in embarrassment and hid her face in Louis's chest. Louis' chest vibrated with laughter, and he loosened his grip on the flustered girl.

"If it makes you feel better then I like you too. Like ugh." He laughed and mocked Ishita while she lightly punched his arm. She traced her name on his skin, and he looked at her adoringly. She glanced at him and put her hands on his jaw. Supporting her small height, she lifted herself on her tippy toes and caught the boy in a kiss.

They spent the whole learning about each other and sharing a few kisses. Ishita and Louis, a man who she considered as a boy. Louis and Ishita, a girl who he was beginning to love.

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gawd 11 chapters+Epilogue left.

Vote, comment, and share, please. ❤︎

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo