☹0.5☹

December 18, 2012

"You know there are better ways to die other than skinny dipping." Louis shivered as he removed the last of his clothing.
It was pitch dark, and Ishita wanted to go skinny dipping. Putting her hair up in a bun, Ishita turned around and grabbed Louis's hand. It didn't quite feel right tho. She frowned in confusion and squeezed whatever was in her hand.

"Uh Ishita, that's my dick. Ah- Goddamit stop pressing it!" Louis exclaimed and stepped away from the 21-year-old. Her being naked wasn't helping him with the hard on anyway.

Ishita's hand flew to face as she blushed a deep red color out of embarrassment.
"Oh gosh, I am so sorry Louis," Ishita apologized over and over again and Louis began shivering.

"Can we just jump? Ishita it's okay! Things like this don't happen regularly, but they do!" Louis gave Ishita a chance to smile. He couldn't see it, but he knew that she was grinning because he could hear her mouth breaking into a smile.

"Aren't you glad that my friend has a pool in her backyard? And it's not even empty because she's lazy! It's c-cold and p-p-perfect for skinny dipping!" Ishita stuttered as her and Louis slowly set their feet and climb into the pool.

"Yeah. Perfect for committing suicide!" Louis spoke sarcastically.
"Uh uh uh. Watch the mouth honeybun. What happened to 'looking at things with a positive attitude' huh? Suddenly it's down the drain eh?" Ishita mocked Louis, and that started a water fight.

'Splash' Ishita gasped at the sudden impact and splashed him back.
Thie water fights went on for a little while until both of them were officially frozen.

With chattering teeth, numb bodies and runny noses, the duo stepped out of the pool only to be welcomed with cold winds.
"Y-you should b-be glad that I d-did this f-for you," Louis spoke, well mostly stuttered. He was so going to get her back.
Ishita only smirked and blew him a kiss.

"Suck it up buttercup." She spoke as she flipped the light switch on. Leaving a naked Louis speechless at sight in front of him, Ishita swayed her hips left to right and giggled. 

~~Vote, comment, and share please.❤︎

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo