Buddy (Dominick Cruz)

Requested by XXAlex1129XX

I'm just so happy I don't just get Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz ones :)

***

"Hey, Alec" I turn around and saw the smug look of my ex's face, Rockhold.

I scoffed at his presence and crossed my arms "What do you want?"

"Oh you know, just want to say how much I enjoyed that press con earlier. Especially, you're the one who said you don't want to talk about it publicly" he said, taking a step forward by each word, the last step landing just inches away from me.

I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle "And you're the one who told the public that you won't evoke it. Ironic isn't it?" I asked him sarcastically, my eyes glaring at his figure.

Just moments before, there was a press conference held for UFC 199.

We were minding our own business, answering questions and trash talking our opponents, stuff like that.

But when his hands suddenly crept to my knees, I didn't care and gave him a slap that echoed all through out the arena.

I grabbed my water bottle, opened it and dumped it on his head. After that little scene, I walk away from him amd the entire press con, letting my nerves calm down as I talked with my good friend through the phone.

And here we are, backstage with all the privacy needed for the both of us.

"What you did to me was sexual harassment, I could sue you but believe me, my time isn't made to spend it with you" I said as I attempted to walk away, but his hands grabbed my arm and spun me back to him.

I was shocked by his actions but didn't showed it "I just want to talk, "

"Let go of me, ass!" I yelled and shrug my arm out from his grasp enough for me to be out from his reach

"Alec, all I want is a second chance. No more secrets, no more lies-"

"You're telling this to me when you're in a relationship with a worlwide known singer? I like to be on the headline alright, but not in TMZ where I'm suddenly known by all as the 'Homewrecker of Demi Lovato and Luke Rockhold'" I said and give him another slap, his face turning to the side becauss of the impact "That's for Demi, for cheating on her"

He have his hands on his cheek, which is now as Red as a Tomato "Alec-" he growled in a low, warning tone but was cut off by another voice.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but looking at you-" Dominick said, hands in his pockets as he walks closer to us, looking at Luke and stopping beside me "-you're not in a good mood right now, buddy. Better if you calm down for a moment man"

"You don't know what's happening here, Dom. Stopping getting inside people's business" Luke remarked while gritting his jaw.

Dom looked at me as if he was asking me if he should leave or not, returning him a faint smile before shaking my head, returning my glare to Luke "I think I had enough" I told Luke, my gaze now back to Dom as I nodded towards him.

He took that as a signal and we start to walk away from the scene "Thanks for that save" I told him when we reach a place with more crowd

He chuckled as a reply and shook his head, our eyes not meeting each other's gaze "No need for a thank you, I'm a dude so I know the levels of limitations."

We stopped by some crate as he retrieve his jacket placed on top of it "I can't even imagine a woman like you with him"

"You're not the only one, really. I never knew what I saw in him" I replied as he wore his coat "Sweet talking maybe"

"You deserve someone who can treat you better" he said, a moment of silence then followed. Not the awkward type where the people talking gets uncomfortable with each other.

"You know what-" he said and turn to face me "-how about tonight? Just you and me, dinner by 7?" he asked

I pretend to think about it for a while but nodded "Pick me up by the hotel, I'll wait for you there"

***

And that's a wrap! Sorry for the delay Alex, I do hope you enjoyed this though! ~R