Rampage (Conor McGregor)

Requested by: johnnygargano_

One more request and it would be a wrap! Slot still open so send them request in

And I'm putting my thoughts out for the MayMac fight later on my 'Get a Life' book. If you're interested, maybe check that out or wait for it?

***

After 10 rounds, the decision was made and a winner was announced. It was a brutal 10 rounds but from my perspective, I knew both men were still a go for 2 more rounds. 

Floyd was and still is a cocky motherfucker, okay maybe Conor too. But Conor knows how to be humble, Floyd doesn't. Wanting Floyd to lose is not just because you're a McGregor or MMA fan, but also because they just want to get Floyd silenced out.

Unfortunately, it didn't happen.

When both fighters starts to file out the ring, I prepared the things I will say for the backstage interview. Reading the questions on the paper as I stood there waiting, the cameraman readying the setup of the set.

Minutes later, Floyd came in and I started to interview him. Being as polite and just less disappointed look. Floyd was done in 3 minutes and when I look at my watch, I realize Conor was taking too long.

"Bea, go check up on him will you?" I nodded at the cameraman and jump down from my seat "Down the hall, make a left" he instructed before I walked to the direction he told me.

The people backstage was filing out as the fight was already over and they were wrapping up the arena so they could leave and call it a night and post their story on snapchat, status it on facebook, tweet it on twitter or maybe even post a bts on instagram.

I should've done that minutes ago if Conor arrive a little more earlier to the set.

As I was about to take a left, a water bottle passed by me and almost hit me.

I went by the wall and peek at the corner, seeing that the hall was basically trashed.Chairs were everywhere and the crates were opened, facing the floor and some equipment in those crates were everywhere.

By the end of the hall, I saw Conor taking his anger out on the crate.

Conor and I had a 'flirtationship' since I have been touring with the organization, we hanged out multiple times but not entirely in a romantic relationship. 

"Hey" I said, stepping out of the corner and cautiously approached him.

"Priva- Bea?" he turned around and when he saw me, his features lessen up and he approached me. 

When he was near enough, I gave him a hug and he returned it, burying his face by my shoulders as I stroke his hair. Feeling the weight of his body on me, he was surely tired.

I pulled him back and kissed his cheek, his arms wrapped around my waist as I pushed his hair back, looking at him with concern "You want to go home and ditch this shit?" I asked, earning a chuckle from him which made me smile.

"You serious?"

"I am not serious, but your girl friend" I then kissed his lips fully. It took him by surprise but when he responded, I pulled back "If I get fired, hire me"

***

Bea, I hope you enjoy. The same goes to those who read this! 

One more slot for the one shot, let's go! :) ~R