Hidden (Dominick Cruz)

Requested by ColdBastilleMusic

***

"I have nothing against the guy, he's just kind of a piece of shit" Dominick said as he motioned to the waiter, referring to the fact that he 'checked me out' from the words of my protective boyfriend.

I kicked his leg under the table and he raised his hands up in surrender after glaring at him "He's just being friendly"

"Friendly my ass, that's flirting" he said, his glared almost burning the waiter's body. Dom's voice even raise a little, I wouldn't be surprised if the waiter heard him even just a bit.

I grabbed his hand and smiled at him, which he return and softened his face "Only you, okay? Don't worry about him" I told him in a soft hush, assuring him I only have my sights on one man only- him.

---

After grabbing lunch, we decided to just walk around. Not wanting to get disturbed by our little moment.

Dom and I aren't that long, we're pretty new in this relationship. And both of us are known names in our fields- Dom in the MMA world and me on the literature world. I'm not J.K Rowling, Rick Riordon or Cassandra Clare famous, but I'm known in my field.

We never really minded the buzz, but we also wouldn't like it either. It's distracting, a big pain in the ass if you ask me, and him.

After a little walking, we sat down on a bench and Dom put his arm around me, not even minding if any TMZ people saw us. 

"Hey, what if-"

"Don't mind them, I'm proud to have you" he kissed the top of my head and pulled me to him closer. My head rested on his chest as we watch the day go by, people walking side by side with their own other half, family people, some with friends while some enjoy their own presence.

Dom and I met in a book signing, not exactly my book though. It was at a book fair, I was asked to join one and I did, meeting and greeting a lot of my readers while the other authors themselves enjoyed their own readers.

Dom apparently was a close friend of this author, and asked a little about me until he looks for my manager and asked for my number. Thinking about it, my manager isn't the best since you don't just hand out the number of your client to anyone.

Text mates led to another and here we are today.

"Hey Nicole" I looked up towards Dom and waited for what he'll say "Want to go?"

"Yeah, let's go" I grab my bag and coat then stood up, Dom following closely behind and held my hand as we walk back to where he parked his car, somewhere at the restaurant we ate lunch earlier.

And as we made it to the busy part of town, I wasn't surprised to see cameras on our faces. Not much, but around 2. 

Dom made me switch places so I was more of the hidden one, hands still tangled tight to each other, the cameras not letting it bother to him as we continue walking to the sidewalk.

And finally after what it seems like eternity, especially to the paps, we stopped on the end of the sidewalk and he faced them, pulling me slightly to his side as we face the cameras. My hands crawling up to his arms.

"Yes, we're together. And I couldn't ask for more" Dom said straightforward, leaving the paps there with a big smile on my face.

Now I can't wait to show off my man

***

I'm sorry it's short and it's late, Nicole! I just finished exams and I have a free schedule now. Hope you enjoyed :) ~R