Priority (Nick Diaz)

Requested by: TheCandiceJ

***

"Morning" a groggy, mornih voice greeted. His hands then instantly wrapped around my waist like the usual, placing his chin on top of my shoulder

"Hey baby, breakfast is almost ready. Can you prepare our coffee?" I asked Nick, telling that to him while putting our foods on the plate.

He answered with a simple 'hmm' as he went to the counter where the coffee maker is placed. I heard the coffee maker turn on and off.

We sat down on the table while the news played on the tv, watching and listening to it intently while we enjoyed our respective food.

Nick and I have different hobbies, and our taste are FAR from each other. While he enjoys watching fights and being into one, I'd rather watch models walk down the runway and be into one.

But hey, opposite attracts right? We're the living proof of that quote.

"Hey babe, ready for tonight?" He asked as we start to clean the table up, placing the dishes on the sink.

"Not excited, but everything for you babe" I said, turning to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms on my waist as I gave him a kiss

"You going to the gym?" I murmured after we pulled back

Still in the same spot, he answered "Yeah, you?"

"I'll clean up the house. And do my routine just here" I answered, turning back to him as I face the sink

"I'll just get my stuff and I'll be going" he said after giving me another kiss on the cheek.

I nodded at he removed his arms from me, going up the stairs and sprinting down minutes later.

"I'll head out now" he said as I finished up the dishes.

"Tell Nate I said hi" I yelled out to him as I heard the front door open, the closed shut.

Call me controlling, strict or whatever but ever since Nick and I got into became a couple, I never wanted him to be fighting again.

He obliged, since he really wanted us to be together, like how much I wanted to.

I just don't see the point in fighting, you know? You talk a lot of trash, beat each other up and then fix up. I know it's business and all that, but what's the point of it all?

Because of this, his teammates and just the people surrounding him starts calling him 'under' because of me.

He tried telling them off but no use, cause it was all true.

He doesn't know that I know, so I finally gave him a minimal pass.

He wanted to go to UFC 205, but Nate wasn't available. So instead, I told him, I volunteered rather, to join him.

Which I can proudly say it caught him off guard.

And that 205 would be tonight, probably the biggest event in UFC history for fighting in New York the first time.

I'm happy to be in this event with my man, I have to make it up to him since he kept his promise.

--

"Hey babe, ready to go?" he asked, Nick all in his trademark Jet Black clothes. Blacm shirt, jeans, and a jacket that resembles what seems like leather, like his shoes.

I feel then very over dressed with what I wore. Ripped, fitted jeans, a crop, turtle neck shirt and a long coat. Adding that is my classic Timbs with my hair and makeup done.

I looked at myself at the mirror before grabbing my purse "Too much isn't it?" I told Nick, facing him with my arms open wide so he could see

"Perfect baby, let's go" he ushered, maybe not even looki at my outfit for 3 seconds.

With a sigh, we head down the stairs and after I grabbed the keys for our apartment, we head straight our for our car.

You could clearly see that Nick was excited about going to 205. He forgot about his manners.

It was a complete shocker to the mass when we -more particulary I- announced that Nick and I are dating. No one even knew how we met, it was just a simple meeting at the gym that lead to another.

I can't blame them, a supermodel and a UFC Fighter dating? Unbelievable, but possible.

I always have Nick's back, I always make his character good for the masses. Always saying he's a complete sweetheart and gentleman -I'm not saying he isn't, but he gets character swings.

And when the mass asks about me to him, his answer is always 'She's beautiful, she's great' as if he's reading a script with a robotic voice.

Fimally, we arrived at MSG. The flashes of the camera outside as if this isn't a MMA event.

Nick handed the valet the car keys and waited for him to come to my side and open my door, but he didn't. He just stood there outside waiting for me.

To save myself from embarassment, I pretended as if I was fixing my purse and went out.

We walked towards the sea of media, side by side no holding hands or any simplification that we're dating.

After that, we head straight to our seats, going to the front row as we saw Luke and Demi together as well. After a few greetings, we went back to our own business.

While Nick watches intently to the prelims, I logged into my social media and saw how Luke and Demi treats each other. I'm lucky to have Nick, but I can't avoid wishing he shows that he is lucky to have me as well.

I decided to just close it and put my attention to the fight, Nick quietly judging each fights.

And before the main event, Woodley vs Thompson, the titanron showed Luke and Demi, which they smiled and waved at.

Not long after, they showed Nick and I. Nick did a simple head nod as I plaster a smile and wave.

And when the camera pans out from us, the titanron shows Nick again

-but now with Michael Bisping with the words UFC 209.

When that was removed, I felt him shift beside me. I on the other hand still can't believe what I saw, he lied to me.

My eyes still straight to the empty cage, he turn to me with guilt in his eyes and said, "Candice baby-"

"You lied to me! I told you I don't want you fighting anymore!" I yelled, well no really since I don't want to cause any problem

"No, baby let me explain-"

"Don't baby me! How long was this going?!"

"Baby, listen-"

"How long?" I asked sternly, glaring at him as I swap his hands away from me

With a sigh, he answered "We've been in talks about it 2 months ago..." and with that, I pushed him away and stormed off the place.

I made it clear, I don't want him fighting anymore. I don't want him getting a busted lip, broken nose, cauliflower ear or worse.

I made him choose, he didn't choose me and that's enough to know I'll never be his priority

***

Hey Candice! I'm sorry this took so long, I was just dealing with a few stuff here, finally finished it.

Hope you liked it! ~R