Cute (Sage Northcutt)

Requested by CamoChipmunk

So I was looking up pictures of Sage on Google

So I was looking up pictures of Sage on Google. I was at Google images and saw that he was somehow linked to Bella Thorne, then I found out Sage was signed at Disney?

If you know this, then congrats! I really didn't knew this, what a news.

*** 

"You're cuter when you look like you don't want to kill me"

"Fuck off" I replied, letting the words flow out of my mouth carelessly.

I pick my stuff up and put them inside my gym bag, Sage doing the same but finishing up faster than I. He sling his bag over his shoulder and sat down on the chair in front of me, where my stuff is placed.

"So, are you free tonight?"

"Don't be slick with me, Northcutt" I shot back, chuckling at his actions as I finally finished up and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"What?" he replied, laughing as if what I said was stupid "You really don't want to go out with me?" he asked as we started to walk out the gym.

"Nope" I answered, just as soon as he opened the door for me. Catching up to my side again.

"Why? I've been doing this for a month now"

I reach my car and open it, tossing my bag inside and faced Sage again "You know my brother doesn't want me dating anyone"

"Someday?" he asked, sad but hope in his eyes

I looked around but met his eyes again, nodding with a slight smile "Someday"

---

A faint knock interrupted my concentration, looking over my shoulder and saw Conor, my brother, by the door leaning on the door frame.

I walked over to my phone and turn the music down, grabbing my towel beside it and wipe the beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

"New piece?" Conor asked, referring to the dance I just did.

"Yeah" I answered simply, waiting for what he'll say.

"Alright, just wanna check up on you" he started to walk away after. Then I decided to do something.

"Wait, Conor-" I stood up from my chair and Conor went back "-I just wanna say-" I shifted my feet but realized it would just make an issue "-nothing, just wanna say goodnight"

---

Conor and I never had the closest bond of a brother and sister, since we were both different- completely opposite to one another. Resulting for the both of us not fully understanding each other.

He likes money, fame and attention. He could possibly be the Kim Kardashian- wait no, that means I'm a Kardashian too.

I don't like it, I'm more of an introvert. A developed introvert. I'm more of the practical, simple things life has to offer. I'm happy in just a small loft, not a big mansion.

I tied my hair up after putting my bags down and on cue, Sage appeared beside me "How's your day going?"

"Just starting, can't tell" I answered, looking at him after I finished up my hair "Yours?"

"Shitty" he answered simply, the joyful glow on his face fading "Can we talk?"

"Right now?" I asked, wondering what he has to say since we would just immediately start our work out, and talk about whatever it is later on. It must be important.

"Yeah, let's go" he put his hand behind my back and gently lead me out the gym, opening the door for me and stopped outside the gym.

After walking in front of me, he let out a sigh and started "Do you like me?"

My eyes widen in his question, resulting of not getting an immediate reaction from me, let alone an answer "What-"

"Just answer it"

"Yea-yeah" I stuttered, not looking at his eyes and just fixated by the ground.

He grab one of my hand and pushed my chin up so our eyes met "Then your brother shouldn't be an issue"

"Are you serious? Sage, do you know what you're saying?"

He nodded and grabbed both of my hands "Let's tell him, I'll do anything he wants- you want. It's your decision that matters to me, Isabelle McGregor"

And with that, I'm convinced "Okay, we'll tell him together"

*** 

Cliffhangers are lit ~R