At March (Andre Fili)

Requested by: AutumnReiJung

This is the 2nd time I thought I had published a chapter! Damn what's happening to me???

I don't know why it wasn't up ASAP because I absolutely love this kind of plotlines, like my favorite types you don't even know.

I'll stop rambling and get this on now ❤️
***

March, it's that month again. What a good realization in an early morning. If this is what my phone calendar will say the entire month, I'll rather ask my noghead of a brother to buy me a pigeon instead.

It has been Two years. It has been Two years yet the only things I could manage to forgot about that moment was the actual date it happened.

"Zoe" Conor, my uncle, greeted me as soon as I step out from the doors of my school. Giving me a hug before grabbing the backpack from behind me "How's school?"

"It was great" I answered simply as we walk side by side towards the place where he parked his car. Opening the door for me when we got near, thanking him before he jog to the other side to get in.

As soon as the car starts, my eyes didn't leave the other side of the window. Other side of the window where people at my age are laughing, having the time of their life, as they go home or somewhere else with their friends.

I wasn't exactly a loner, I have friends but they do too. And I don't exactly like to have many people in my circle.

I wasn't jealous, from their looks to their money. I have an uncle whose mouth is enough to keep us (me and my brother) fed for a decade. And since we're talking about my uncle, the body type isn't exactly a necessary since he would pay for my gym membership.

"It's Friday, you should be out. I mean, you have friends- right?" Uncle said, his tone of voice unsure as he asked me.

I chuckled at his remarks but gave him a nod "I do, uncle. I just don't feel like going out today" I replied, giving him a smile after, which he returned.

I owe my life to Conor, no matter how much he said 'It's okay, it was no biggie' And my brother feels the same way about our life owing to that one family member who actually welcomed us open arms after our parents died.

"Knock knock"

"Come in" I yelled, my attention not leaving the mirror as I look at myself. Makeup, check. Outfit, check. Attitude, check.

The door behind me opened and reveal my uncle "You ready?"

"Let's go" I told Ido, followed by a nod as he raised the the mitt up.