Blue and Red (Nate Diaz)

Requested by: @veronicaalvarez18

***

Blue and Red colors scattered all through out the street, their sounds getting louder and louder, making my heart beat faster and faster.

I was in camo mode, making sure to get away from them every chance I got while blending in my surroundings.

2 minutes later, the Blue and Red became blank, and the sounds around me got quieter. Until the only thing you can hear was my footsteps and the wind.

I settle down on the side of some building as I pulled my backpack, opening it then revealing the stuff I took from the convenient store, forcibly, for free.

I pop the Pepsi can open and began to drink it, placing it down on the pavement beside me. I counted the money I took from the cashier drawer unwillingly.

100, 200, 300

"She's here!" a voice yelled from the street, I looked over and saw one cop on foot, followed by Two cars behind him.

I quickly stuff the money back in my bag and sling it over my shoulders, making a left but realizing there were 3 more.

"Shit. Shit. Shit" I breathed out as I ran back, but seeing the cop cars again.

But on the corner of my eye, I saw a small alleyway. Anywhere but here, I climb the building like Spiderman if I have to.

Without thinking twice, I ran towards the small space in between the buildings and desperately look for a door.

And then finally, I saw one. But it was locked.

I took my swiss knife out my pocket and used it to screw the doors doorknob. After getting it off, I immediately opened it and closed the door, breathing heavily.

I then look around at the surroundings, it was dark. Not so dark but it was dark. Further more evalutation, I realized I was inside a locker room.

I then walked out the room but had my swiss knife ready, propping it up as I scan the area, it's not abandoned, but no one is here.

I then lowered my guard down but when I did that, someone jumped from behind me, grappling with me to get the knife.

I elbowed the person but it was no use, he finally took the knife, grab my arms and held it tight behind me.

Now that I confirmed it's a he, his arms then wrapped around me and held the knife to my neck, making me breath heavily.

"Who are you? What are you doing?" he asked, his voice travelling to my left ear

"Ve-Veronica" I answered, my voice cracking.

I'm at the dangerous part of the city, this is where the actual criminals came from. This is my first time, I didn't had a plan besides grab and take off.