Feud (Conor McGregor)

Requested by: EllieDavey316

The MayMac plots are going well

---

With a mouth as big and mind as creative as Conor, it's no surprise he could get what he wants and anger everyone he wants to.

And as sad as it is sometimes me, the quiet girlfriend of Conor who proudly and quietly supports him in everything, would still get involve in promotions of the fight.

floydmayweather: Conor's a douche, not surprised he got a bitch #CoupleGoals

When I saw that tweet, I immediately hoped Conor didn't saw it. But knowing him, if I'm involve and it's not about a pleasant topic, he probably knows about it before it was even tweeted.

"Son of a bitch" the voice over my shoulder made me jump from my seat and look over, seeing my boyfriend with a reddening face. Just a little more smoke would come out his ear.

I stood up from my seat and put my phone inside my pocket "Hey, that's nothing." I said, not even thinking he paid attention.

"That fucker would pay I swear" he left the room before I could even protest or do something about it.

I sighed and decided to follow him up to our room, seeing he was on the balcony clutching the railings tightly to his hands. 

I wrap my arms around his waist, his arms finally going over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him "Motherfucker getting you into this shit" he mumbled, his voice softer than earlier but his voice is still filled with anger.

"When I went into your life, I knew what I was getting into. Ever since we went public, this things aren't new to me, nor affect me anymore" I said, trying to convince him as much as possible "Promise me you won't do anything tomorrow" I said, worried what he'll do at their press-con. 

Finally, his eyes looked down to mine "I won't promise anything, but I'll try" 

---

When we woke up earlier, I immediately made sure to put him in a good mood. Preparing his favorite breakfast, making sure to put his thoughts away from the tweet of Floyd from last night. It seems to work, but I'll see for sure later on at the press-con.

Conor walked to the stage with his flag and the entire arena was chanting his name as if it's the only one they know. 

As the press-con continued, it got more intense.

"I can see through you, Conor. Just like how your BITCH sees through you and only has her sights set on your fucking bills" When Conor heard that, he stood up and went to Floyd's face, but the guards immediately guarded him.

He went back to his chair with Floyd's backpack and pulled the money out, tossing it to the crowd, earning a loud cheer from them.

When Floyd stood up, Conor did the same and toss the bag to Floyd. 

Everyone in charge decided to call it off and instructed the people to get them off the stage and each other's eyes, which they followed.

I waited for Conor at his dressing room and when I the door opened, I saw him rush in and immediately hug me, a tight hug.

I wrap my arms around him as well and he lessen the grip but arms still wrapped around me "I'm so sorry, you're not that. You're perfect"

"I'm not perfect, but you don't need to be sorry about anything" 

"I shouldn't have made you watch it, made you come here-" I pulled back from the hug and held both sides of his face and kissed him deeply.

I pulled back and touch our foreheads "When I became a part of your life, I became a part of your team and signed up to fight with you. Don't mind him"

***

Got a little surprise for you guys :))))) ~R