THANK YOU

26 imagines later- we have gained 14.4k reads and 450+ votes! Thank you guys so much for that!

But unfortunately, I need to wrap this book up since I still have a lot of stuff to do. One of them is continuing the WWExUFC trilogy (1st book, Run Bitches) Which is already on the second book! (Hello Bitches) (Yes, shameless self-promotion at its finest right there) 

And of course, the Conor McGregor fic which would be out in the 15th of September!!!!

Ever since I launched the first book of the WWExUFC fic, I have been getting request to make a solo McGregor fic (Yes, he is hugely involved in that book)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ever since I launched the first book of the WWExUFC fic, I have been getting request to make a solo McGregor fic (Yes, he is hugely involved in that book)

Dates have been jumping around ever since 2015 and 2 years later, it would drop in just a few days! 

Back to the topic~

I just really want to say thank you for all the support and the imagines you sent in, I've met a lot of you and I couldn't get more happier about that. I hope- really, really hope, someone else would make a UFC imagines soon.

Seriously I can't thank you guys enough, that's why you will get to see a sneak peek on the McGregor fic: 

Chasing the Butterfly

"You're back"

"I am, but not for you"

---

Danella and a UFC Fighter named Conor McGregor were very close, why wouldn't they if Danella's sister, Dee, was in a relationship with Conor. They were basically very close to be an engaged couple.

But everything changed when Conor fucked up, fucked up with Danella due to an encounter at the bar. Which ended up, well, fucked up things happen.

But one thing's for sure, Conor found out he likes Danella, Danella founds out what she did to her sister's boyfriend, and Dee found out about what happened.

Dee was left heartbroken, Conor was left guilty and Danella left, never to be heard again after her family basically disowned her.

That until 5 years later, Danella returned

***

Drop some questions on the comments below! I'll answer all of them whatever matter it maybe! 

I'll see you guys soon, thank you again! ~Reaper