Personal (Conor McGregor)

Requested by: InigoDetry

2 more oneshots and I'll be officially closing this book up! Bittersweet moment?

***

Having a famous boyfriend is not fun, take it from me. Especially if he's famous for hitting people in the face with every part of his body possible.

Especially when things got a little personal, being attacked by his fangirls wasn't my problem, but when he gets inside his opponents that they take it personally and attack me instead, classy is how I describe it.

But that's not the worst problem, it's when they could finally get their hands on each other. Yeah, Conor would come out victorious majority of the time but his face would be filled with cuts and bruises and so is his entire body.

Just like tonight, after his anticipated fight with Floyd. He put up a fight indeed, his face and how he walks says it all.

"I know you're hurt, come on" I said when he said he was 'doing fine' Conor doesn't say nor even show it that much, especially with cameras around. 

But he knows better when he's around me, he can't cover his shit up.

I helped him sit down and let his team apply the ice packs on his back, his hands clutching the chair he was sitting on as he breathed deeply while I prepare my kit.

I worked as a licensed UFC Medic before I met Conor, you guessed it right, I met him after he won the interim belt against Chad Mendes. We started talking since and when we started dating, I left the UFC since Conor 'hired' me to become his personal nurse.

I prop the kit beside him as I sewed up the wounds that need to be sewed and applied ointments on places that needs to be applied on. His team leaving us for privacy minutes later.

"You got a pretty bad cut here" I said as I sewed the open cut on the top of his head, feeling Conor wince multiple times before I finished it up and made sure to clean it.

I grab a chair and placed it in front of him, grabbing both side of his face gently and gave him a peck on the lips, Conor returning the favor by kissing the top of my head "Get dressed, do what you get to do and let's go home. I want to go home" I said, my head buried on his head as I do so. 

I felt Conor nodded and kissed the top of my head again "We'll get home soon"

---

After his business with the press, I drove both of us home.

I let Conor change into comfier clothes as our important stuff out the car and changing into my clothes myself, washing my face after then went to Conor.

Conor was already laying down on the bed with his phone and when I got in, he automatically wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. My head made a place by his chest as my arms wrapped around him as well.

Famous or not, having Conor McGregor as your man would be Golden in any other ways possible.

***

If I believe, this is one of my shortest oneshots yet. Sorry, I'm kinda dry right now. Peace out ~R