Moon (Conor McGregor)

Requested by whattheabsolutefuck (Absolutely love that username tho)

***

"Whether you like me or not, I'm going to continue existing" I told my brother as he was getting his hands wrapped, before every fight he would like me to 'kindly fuck off' since it would distract him.

But being the stubborn sister I am, I didn't left and stayed with him, showing him my full support. Even my brother Nick didn't went inside, he's waiting by the cafeteria.

"Won't your little boyfriend be jealous?" Nate said, referring to Conor who was on another locker room, readying for his fight against my brother.

"Well I'm here, that should be the one that matters" I answered, crossing my arms and leaned by the wall.

He looked at me and I stared back, seeing a glint of happiness sparkle by his eyes "Thanks"

I was supposed to say something in return but a stage head went inside the locker "15 minutes guys" then he left.

Nate and his coaches stood up and started to do their drills by the blue mat in the middle of the locker room.

I slip out the locker and walked towards Conor's, making sure I won't catch my brother Nick's attention.

My brothers never really liked Conor, and vice versa. I met Conor in a photoshoot, and when my brothers knew about our status, they wanted me to out it immediately.

I never understood how and why, but they were so mad at each other that now they have a rematch.

I saw the name of Conor on the door and opened it, earning the attention of his team and Conor himself "Hey babe" he bid me a kiss on the cheek and I return the gesture.

"Odyssey" his coach greeted me, I nodded at his direction by Conor's shoulder and he return fixing their stuff for later.

My attention went back to Conor as I wrap my arms around his neck "I wish it wouldn't have to be like this" I muttered while my head was buried by his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and pulled me in for a hug "I'm sorry it has to be like this" I pulled back and he rubbed my belly, my 8 months pregnant belly.

He knelt down and gave it a kiss, then he looked up to me "Where were you? You were a little later?"

"I was with Nate-"

"At his locker room? This whole time?" he asked, infuriated and stood up "Then go on! Be with him then"

"Conor" his coach pushed him back as Conor glared at me, turning his back on me and his coach turned to me "Just go"

---

"Oh now you're here?" I stopped my tracks and look at Nate in disbelief "Don't" he added simply, not allowing me to walk with him.

His music hits and he turned his back to me again, starting to walk out with his team, his family. A family I wasn't included any longer.

I walked back and didn't even bothered checking in on Conor, or the fight itself.

I went straight to the parking lot and got inside my car, letting the tears fall as none of the important men in my life welcomed me any longer.

I wipe the tears away as I prevented myself from a breakdown, driving off the arena and didn't even have any plans to where I'm heading.

But it change, when I collided with another vehicle, I think I know where I'm heading now. But I don't want to take my baby with me.

---

"Is she alright?!" Conor yelled to no one in particular in the emergency room.

He ran to the nurse station and before he could mutter a word, the door to where he entered slammed open and rushed in Nate and Nick Diaz.

"Where's Odyssey Diaz?"

"Where's Odyssey McGregor?"

Both of them asked the same time, glaring at each other but quickly turn their attention back to the nurse "She's still on the operating room, I request for the Two of you to please wait over there" the Three men walked to the chairs on the side on each side, arms crossed and developed by silence.

The operating room opened and revealed a doctor walking out, making Three of the men stood up from their seat, waiting for what he'll say and hoping for the best.

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it"

The Three me broke down in tears, swallowing each pride as they cried for the important woman in their life was now erased.

"But we saved the baby, she's premature so we have to keep an eye on her. I'm sorry for your loss" the doctor left the Three of them on their own, like before.

They knew what Odyssey would wanted, and so they looked at each other and shook hands, knowing they'll be a better person for the person Odyssey left- her baby. 

***

Your name is lit tho ~R