By Blood (Luke Rockhold)

Requested by: KayKay077199

I actually love the plot of this, gets me all worked up!

***

"It's either us, your blood! The people who put a roof under your head and made sure you're full! Or that stupid no-leading career you want"

"I choose me"

"If you're happy, I'm happy. That's always been it, your happiness"

It's amazing how those lines were said by the most important people in my life. One was said by blood, one was said by love.

Your family was supposed to be the one who supports you, believes in you, your number one fan.

But why not mine? At 18 I have to learn to function on my own, I have to do what I wanted to do in a rough, unsuare path, without even my family's support.

I spent 14 years without seeing their faces in concerts, interviews and award shows.

Why? I didn't rebel, I didn't gave them a hard time. I just wanted to be me, to be happy, to enjoy what I do.

In this little journey of mine, I met a lot, broken up with a bunch, but married one.

In a faithful photoshoot, I met someone who accepted me for who I am, supported me for what I do, and love me for no excuses.

"Hi, is this yor first time in a shoot?" I asked the guy that they said was about to be my partner.

He chuckled nervously and with a hand going back to his neck, he nodded "Yeah, is it obvious?"

"Really? You look like a professional" I blurted out, not even realizing what I said until he chuckled.

"Well thank you. Luke Rockhold" He introduced, offering his hand out to me.

"I know" I said, grabbing his hand with a smile.

"You watch UFC?" he asked, our hands may not be shaking anymore but it was still holding each other. And we don't even mind it.

"Kayla Weidman" I introduced, seeing I'm just starting out so he might not know.

His eyes widen in shook but smiled "I never knew he has a sister"

"That's because no one in the Weidman family recognizes one" I answered, my face still in a smile but Luke's eyes said something else. Pity? Regret? Sadness?

"Lunch after this? Let's get to know each other"

"I would love that"

It was then at that time when my life turned for the better. The shoot was a success, I got more project offers, Luke was getting a big recognition in the UFC and most importantly, I found him, and I get to keep him officially in just 6 months of dating.

Fast forward years later, here we are. Luke readying for his title fight while I watch him, one of the most successful individual.

We tried to keep our relationship and even our marriage low, out of the public's eye but my ring would catch attention.

So now, we'll decide to at least let the general public know that we are indeed married, for the longest time possible.

And probably one of the most controversial since I'm walking out my husband to the cage, with my brother as his opponent.

"Baby, you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Luke on the floor. One knee down, one up as he placed his hand on my knee

"Yeah, I'm just nervous" I answered, giving him a reassuring smile as I place my hands on top of his.

He went upwards and gave me a kiss, placing his forehead on mine after "Don't, I'm right here" Luke said, closing my eyes as he said it.

I nodded as a response and heard a knock on the door, we looked at the sound and saw the producer calling us up.

He stood straight and then lend me his hand, which I took and he pulled me up to him.

He put his Reebok jacket on me first before we head out the locker, the jacket just inches below my dress.

His team was already out when we stepped out the locker, seeing they werr just waiting for us.

Finally, Luke's walkout song hit and we walked out, trailing behind his coaches as we made it out.

A lot of people were there, and I felt nostalgic at the sight. It was just a lot of them.

The only time Luke and I had a public picture was the time we first met, at the photoshoot. The others were just paparazzi's and fans just taking a picture of us.

We reached the cage and Luke removed his shirt, which he handed to me, followed by his shoes and socks.

He had a word with his team first before he directed his attention to me.

He pulled me close to him and I hug him tight, whispering encouraging words to him.

We pulled back from the hug and he dipped down to give me a kiss, which I returned as passionate as he did.

"You can do this, okay? Go get the gold" I told him as he gave me one more kiss on the forehead before he did the little inspections, and finally stepping inside the cage.

Minutes later, his walkout song played. My brother was then showed on the screen. I felt my heart pumping as he step out the cave and was on the opposite of the cage.

"Kayla" my eyes were removed from Chris and travelled to Luke, who was looking at me through the chains "I love you"

"I love you too" I responded to Luke, giving him a smile as Chris walked in the cage, his eyes staring at me

---

"I'm so proud of you" I said while hugging Luke, my arms wrapped his torso as he held me and the title on his shoulder.

He buried his head to the side of my neck and pressed me harder to him "I couldn't have done this without you."

He put me down and kissed me, his team inside the locker room as we stayed outside.

"Kayla" Luke stood in front of me protectively as we heard Chris' voice calling my name

Chris walked to us with a stone cold expression Luke glared at him "What do you need?" I asked him, stepping out from Luke's protection.

I waited for what he'll say before unexpectedly, he pulled me close to him and gave me a hug.

I stood in the hug motionless until I finally responded to the hug I haven't felt for 14 years.

When we broke the hug, he stood there and lend his hand to Luke, which he took as they shook hands "Come visit us sometime"

***

I hope you enjoy this Kayla!

I have Two younger brothers and I just think they're the most protective family member. They're 4&7 and when my shirt is up, my 7 years old brother would pull it down.

I made this storytime too long, sorry about that.

Anyways, I'll probably do 9 more of this, sorry about that as well. But my mind might change. But until further notice, I'll only take 9 more request :) ~R

SHOOK EDIT: DUDE DID I NOT REALLY PUBLISHED THIS?!!!?!? I DID THIS A WEEKS AGO! TELL ME IF I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS OR I PUBLISHED THIS TWICE???? BRO.... I"MMA TAKE THIS L