Camera (Conor McGregor)

Requested by DallasWinstonGirl_69

***

Studio lights, the Green screen and the props were already set up on the studio when I walked in. It's  just a common sense for my team to set everything up when I arrive, I don't like doing anything else besides of taking pictures of people.

While I was setting my camera up, a man stood up from his seat and walked up to me, lending his hand when he got close "Morning Ms. Fadiga"

"Mr. White, thanks for hiring us for this phenomenal event" I shook his hand with a smile and he returned the gesture "It's such an honor really"

Getting the call from the UFC president was exciting, getting the information that my team and I would be the official photographers for the MayMac tour was beyond amazing. 

This rumor was going around back in '16, now that it's official and the trash talks are starting, it's possibly one of the best and most anticipated bout and of course, the money making fight. These Two would surely get a pay day in for their entire life.

"Of course, I'm a fan of your work. A friend recommended you, checked your works and saw you took the job for Wrestlemania 31" Dana said, his hands going inside his pocket to put his phone inside.

I chuckled and answered "I guess the 'friend' was either a Levesque or McMahon"

"Rousey actually" he answered, making me laugh as I remember the moment Ronda and The Rock stood side by side just taking on the self-proclaimed 'Power Couple'

On the corner of my eye, I saw a man walk in with, what I'm assuming is his crew, behind him. One of them even holding a camera.

Dana saw him and walked up to him, both of them shaking hands as I trailed behind Dana. And of course, it was Conor McGregor.

After their little talk, Conor turns his attention to me "Conor McGregor" then lend his hand out towards me

With a smile, I shook it and introduced myself "Hope Fadiga, the photographer"

---

"Alright, tilt a little to the side" I instructed Conor, which he followed and looked at the camera. The camera I'm holding as I crouch down to get a better and different angle.

I remove a hand from my camera and looked at one of my crew "The championship please" he nodded and went to grab his championship title from the table, giving it to Conor who slung it to his shoulder.

I proceed to take pictures and when I got a decent few, I called a break and remove the sling of my camera, putting it down on the table by the wall "Change the background will you?" I instructed to another of my crew, calling his friends to help him out.

I went to the computer and look at the shots, Conor following behind me minutes later "They're terrific" 

"Thanks" I answered after turning to look at Conor "I try my best"

"Well it showed" my eyes faintly traveled to the title on his hands with crossed arms, Conor noticing my gaze looked at where my attention was "I'm surprised you don't refer to it as 'belt' like everyone would"  

"Because it's not"

"Have you ever held a championship title? Like won it?"

I shook my head and shifted my standing position "Yours is that championship, mine is the camera"

"What camera?" he asked, looking at me with a grin "I don't see it with you, right now"

"It's over there" followed by hitching my thumb over my shoulder, pointing at the table not far from us.

"I don't see it" I turn around and indeed, I don't see it either. 

I look around for a moment on place, looking at the computer table but saw nothing. I was supposed to walk away when a hand stopped me from doing so, my body twisting to look at Conor "It's rude to leave the person you're STILL talking with"

"Something important is lost. I need to-"

"This one?" his other hand came out from his back and revealed the camera, holding it up by the strap "It really is your championship title" he handed me the camera as I took it in my hands

"Why did you took it?"

He looked around with a playful grin and motioned at the set in front of us "Well, seems like we need to get going"

Before I could say anything else, he walked away leaving me puzzled but didn't mind.

I stood at my previous post and when I turn my camera on, I saw a picture of me by the computer, before he went there with a paper held by a hand with a Rolex watch. In that paper, was words specifically written 'Teach me how, give me Hope- C.M' with apparently his phone number written on it.

***

One down. Hope you like it Hope :) ~R