Chapter 2

Troye's POV-

After about 45 minutes, we finally make it to the hotel. I send a quick text to a few youtubers, asking if they want to meet up later tonight. The four of us walk out to the hotel entrance, surprisingly not bombed by fans. Alfie checked in at the desk and grabbed our room keys for us. Because the hotel didn't have enough space for all of the youtubers, a bunch were rooming together. Zalfie, Jim and Tanya, Marcus and Caspar, and Tyler and I. Zoe, Tyler, and Alfie headed towards the elavator to go to their rooms. I wanted to check out the rest of the hotel and see if there was any youtubers around. Turning around a corner, I bumped into Caspar. 

"Hey mate, whats up?"

"Troye! Good to see you! How was the drive over? Zalfie and troyler all in one car...."

It was great! Zalfie giggled as usual, and Tyler was his usual sassy self. Maybe even more teenage girl like than usual!"

We both laughed and said goodbye and headed our separate ways. Satisfied now that I knew where breakfast would be served, I headed up to room 305. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylers POV- 

I pulled my suitcase down to the very end of the hall. The beep sounded and I opened up the door. Troye and I had a pretty nice setup! There were 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, and a small living room connecting the two. Choosing the left bedroom, I unpacked and sat down on the bed. I thought about how the day had gone so far. Man, that aussie confused me. Last time I talked to him he wouldn't stop blushing and obviously had a major crush on me. I mean, thats a given. I have that effect on people. But today he just laughed at my flirting and constant sexual puns. What had happened since Playlist live???? I sighed and fell back onto the bed. All I knew was that Troye had left Florida with a case of the lovebug, and it seems to have been cured. 

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter! Still giving you guys background knowledge before I get to the drama ;) There's some mushy troyler stuff coming up if thats your kinda thing! Please comment with feedback and I hope you're enjoying this. Thanks!!

PS- Please remember that not everything in this story is factually correct.