Chapter 10

Tyler’s POV: The next morning, Connor and I decided to hang out again. He arrived at my hotel room at around 8:00am.

“Hey Tyler! Wanna collab today?”

“Sure! Lets grab a bite to eat and then film…maybe some sort of challenge?”

“Sounds awesome.”

I ran to check what food I had and came back with leftover Chinese food.

“Uhh.I’m going to go run and get bagels. Mind waiting for like ten minutes?”

Connor nodded and I headed out.

Troye’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of my laptop ringing. Skype call.

Picking up, I saw Connor smiling down at me.

“Morning Troye! Nice shirt by the way.”

I looked down and saw that I had neglected to throw a shirt on before starting the call. I shrugged. Now that I had been working out and a six-pack was displayed, I was confident about my body.

“What’s up Con?”

“Not much.”

We chatted for a few minutes before I heard a lot of background noise on Connor’s side.

“Hey Connor, where are you right now?”

Then, I heard a voice in the background and it all hit me. The couch had looked familiar. The camera had been shifted so the wall decoration was hidden. Connor was calling me from Tyler’s house. He was going to try to get us to talk.

Hell no.

But before I could hang up on the call, an old friend popped into the frame.

“Connor, who ya calli…Oh. Hey Troye.”

I looked up at Tyler, planning to give him a cold stare and then hang up, but his eyes were elsewhere. I looked down to follow the path of his eyes, and once again remembered I was shirtless.

“Well Connor, that was a nice little chat. Goodbye!”

And lastly before I hung up, I tried again to give my death stare. Looking into his eyes, I saw the usual guilt and sorrow, mixed with….lust? You have GOT to be kidding me. I rolled my eyes at his never quenched thirst, and promptly ended the call.

Tyler’s POV:

“Playing double agent, aren’t we Connor?”

“Think he’s pretty hot, don’t we Tyler?” He asked, mimicking my tone.

I merely rolled my eyes and made a mental note to mock Connor endlessly next time he checked out a girl.

“Listen Tyler, I know what both of you are going through is tough, but it’s hard on your friends too. We hate taking sides. And if you guys don’t make up soon, other people are going to get hurt. So, do you want my help or not?”

After a moment’s hesitation, I agreed. Connor had a simple but genius plan; that was going to be put in action soon so that I couldn’t back out. After he texted Troye, we began to film our collab video.

Hours later, I got a call from Connor at 8:30pm. Right on schedule.

“Hey Tyler! I’m about to go out and meet Troye, but I wanted to go over the plan once more.”