*Chapter 15*

Tyler’s POV:

Sighing, I settled down into my bed. I was still tipsy, but by now I knew the routine. I tossed and turned, feeling wide-awake. Groaning, my hand found my phone in the dark. It was 1am. Surely everyone else in the house was asleep. I set my thoughts on the only relaxing thing at the moment, food, hoping to draw sleep closer to me.

Just as I began to drift off with thoughts of ranch dressing in my head, I heard the door creak open. I slowly sat up in my bed and struggled to see in the dark. The shadow stepped into my room, and I instantly recognized Troye’s slim form.

“Troye?”

He said nothing, just walked closer to me. As he approached me, I saw the same look in his eyes. It was like he was in a trance. But a trance…that I was causing?

“Troye.”

I said again, with a firmer voice, hoping to shake him out of his self-induced spell. He once again ignored me, inching over to the side of the bed. Without warning, he climbed onto the bed and into my lap. His hand found my hair and began playing with it. I closed my eyes, trying to pretend this wasn’t happening again. Maybe it was all a dream. Seconds later, I felt his all too real breath against my ear, as he whispered softly to me.

“I’ve been thinking…about what you said.”

I didn’t respond, and waited for him to keep talking. Instead, he pulled away from my ear, almost with a sense of urgency. He spoke again, his voice deep and clear now.

“But…we can talk about that later. There are more important things now.”

As Troye spoke, he ran his hand from my hair, down the side of my face, over my abs, and stopped at the waistband of my sweatpants. Before I had a chance to respond, his face was moving towards me and his lips were on mine. The kiss was tender, but firm, unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. His hand was still resting on my waistband, and soon I felt his slender fingers begin to move down.

Why wasn’t I stopping this? Why wasn’t I restraining myself? Maybe it’s because I’m still drunk. Or maybe it’s because this is what I’ve always wanted.

I began to return the kiss, hesitantly at first, but stronger as the seconds pass. His lips placed gentle kisses down my jaw and moved down to my neck. As he kissed there, his fingers slipped suddenly under my waistband. Unable to hold back a gasp, he took that as a sign to continue and began to move his fingers torturously slowly around me.

“Troye.”

I winced at how lustful my voice sounded.

The aussie grinned and leaned towards my ear again.

“I like it when you say my name.”

He whispered, beginning to move his fingers faster.

I bit my lip, feeling my heart and my brain fighting inside of me.

“No. I cant let you do this.”

He chuckled, and wrapped his whole hand around me. I bit my lip to hold in a moan.

“I want to.”

He told me huskily. I reached down and shoved his hand away.

“No, you don’t. You’re drunk. Go to sleep, Troye.”

He held my gaze, and for a moment I thought he was going to refuse. Instead, he rolled over and curled into my side, and fell asleep in minutes.

What a night.

So...hey? I hope y'all liked that? Let me know! 

Anyways, this fanfic is wrapping up. I'm predicting two chapters left, maybe three. I already have my next fanfic all planned out, though. For those of you who are Hunger Games' fans, you'll like it. ;) 

Please comment with feedback and questions, and thank you all so much for 14k reads!! Xx