Chapter 3

Tyler’s POV:

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone vibrating with his ringtone.

“Ayyeee twink! What’s going on?”

I could practically feel his eye roll through the phone.

“I hate you, you know that right?”

“Oh, you know you love me.” I responded, hoping what I said was true.

“Alright Tilly. Zoe wondered if we wanted to come to I hop with her and Joe. So unless you have something better to do, meet me in the lobby in 10.”

The phone line went dead. So much sass.

11 minutes later I stepped into the lobby searching for the Aussie. Looking around, I saw a hunched over figure staring intently at his iPhone. I walked over and tried not to notice the blush coming to my cheeks.

“Troyeeeee lets go! We don’t have all day and mama is hungry!!” I say grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

Troye’s POV:

Tyler grabbed my hand and ran towards the revolving door, screeching about how he was hungry.

“Apparently a bit thirsty, too” I say with a smirk.

I was feeling especially sassy today.

Tyler chose not to respond to that, but I couldn’t help but notice his blushing. And other things, which I really shouldn’t be noticing. After much running (Tyler jogging and me wheezing like a grandma), we arrived at Ihop. Zoe ran right towards us with her usual greeting, and Joe was vlogging about his fort that he made in his hotel room last night. We went inside and grabbed seats. I sat next to Zoe; Tyler sat across from me, and Joe next to Tyler.

20 minutes later, I had a big plate of Nutella pancakes in front of me. I took a bite and almost moaned at how good it was. I ran out of nutella yesterday. Man, I’ve missed it! Taking another bite, I looked around the crowded restaurant. Towards the door, I saw something so beautiful that it made me choke on my pancakes. Jack and Finn Harries. In the flesh. They were leaving the Ihop, and part of me was glad because now I couldn’t make a complete fool of myself. I watched them walk down the road, and turned back to the table hoping nobody had noticed my little episode. Zoe and Joe were caught up in a convo about which one had been a cuter baby. That left just one person…Tyler. I looked at him and he winked. Shit.

Tyler’s POV:

It killed me to look up and see Troye staring longingly at the Harries twins as they walked out the door. He turned back, quickly realizing he had stared for just a bit too long. I chuckled to myself and decided to make this fun for me and awkward for him, as per usual. He looked at me and I gave a little wink. His face was priceless.

“Ooh, Troye is thirsty for some Harries twins!”

“Fuck off.” He mumbled, cheeks turning red as the strawberries on my pancakes.

Suddenly, a huge wave of confidence washed over me. I set cocky smirk on my face, shot him a look that said, “make me”, and next thing I knew my foot was trailing up Troye’s leg.