Chapter 6

Tyler’s POV:

I packed my last button down in my suitcase and zipped it shut. I slipped my feet into my toms, and headed outside. There was an Uber waiting to take me to the airport. I was on my way to playlist live! Pulling out my iPhone, I sent out a quick tweet to my fans: “Headed to playlist. Can’t wait to meet some of my people!”

Just seconds later, it was being retweeted like crazy. Since I still had 30 minutes till I got to the airport, I decided to favorite some of them and make some people’s day. Scrolling through them, I held back a groan. Half of them were something along the lines of “Cant wait for Tyler and Troye to meet up at playlist! I’ve been missing #troyler so much!”. After staring at the tweets, I decided to give one last try to make up with Troye before Playlist. I chose one to retweet, and captioned it:

 “@troyesivan the fans are extremely #thirstyfortroyler. Should we give them some mercy and collab? See you soon! ;)”

I pressed tweet and held my breath, waiting for any sort of response from Troye. A few minutes later, there was still nothing. The car pulled up in front of the airport. 45 minutes later, I was boarding my flight. It seemed my excitement was contagious, as everyone around me was in a good mood too. I took my seat, and checked my phone one last time before attempting to sleep. There was a new twitter notification.

“@tyleroakley crazy how people are still shipping Troyler after all that’s happened, huh?”

My sleep was filled with dreams of things I hadn’t dared to think about in months. My thoughts wandered back to what I could remember of that last night at Vidcon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stumbled back to my room with Marcus close behind. We had both had one too many drinks that night. I remember passing out on my couch, and waking up some time later with Marcus staring down at me. The alcohol still had its affect on me.

“Hello, handsome.” I giggled. Looking around, I noticed that my little Aussie was missing.

“Where’s Troye?”

At this point, it became clear that Marcus was even drunker than I was.

“He’s not here at the moment.” Marcus scooted closer to me on the couch and looked me in the eyes.

“But I could take a message, if you like.”

The rest of that night was a blur. I woke up alone in my bed, naked with a crushing headache. I couldn’t remember anything at all from the night before. I heard a noise in the living room and smiled. Troye. I got up and dressed. Hopefully Troye and I didn’t do anything we’d regret last night…

“Hey babe!” I said, walking into the kitchen. I was answered by the sound of the hotel door slamming. Confused, I went to the cabinet to get some Advil. A note was taped to the container.

Tyler, I knew all along you would hurt me. I finally, finally got over you after a year of fangirling. But when I saw you again here in Florida, old feelings returned. I thought that maybe it could work, maybe we could work. I let my guard down. But of course, I was wrong. If you are reading this now, I am on a flight back to Perth. Please do not try to contact me. Goodbye Tyler.

-Troye

 Hey guys! Sorry for the very short chapter. I need to clear some things up....

1) Tyler will be seeing Troye for the first time in 5 months at playlist

2) Over those 5 months, Troye has matured. He has started doing drunk collabs and more sexual videos(sorry for those who like innocent troye)

3) In the next chapter, there will be some R- rated material

Thank you for 500 reads! Please leave any comments if you are confused or want to give feedback! Xx