Chapter 12

ONE WEEK LATER…

Troye’s POV: Scrolling through various social medias, I did what I had been doing for a week: attempted to keep my mind off anything and everything. Just as I was getting desperate for distraction, my phone chimed. I was glad; I had begun to sink slowly into my thoughts.

Zoe: Hello everybody! I know it’s only been a week since I last saw you all, but I miss you so much already! Alfie and I were wondering if the four of you wanted to rent a house in London and just live with each other for a few weeks. Let me know! Xoxo

As I read the text, a smile formed on my face. I was hoping I could go, but let me check who else was invited….

I scrolled to the top of the message and saw that it had also been sent to Louise, Joe, Marcus, and Tyler. Oh well. I hope they have fun.

Sorry Zoe, I think I’ll have to skip this one

I put my phone back down, and returned to my laptop. A few minutes later, I got an incoming call.

“Zoe Sugg”

Sighing, I slid to answer and held my phone a couple inches from my ear in case she was in a bad mood.

“Troye, I saw your message. I know whom I invited but I promise you, I have it all worked out! Trust me, pleeaaassseeee.”

I thought about it, and realized I had friends in London and could always leave.

“Fine. I’ll give it a try. See you soon Zoe”

“Yay! You’ll see when you get there, I have everything planned out.”

I scrolled back to the group text and saw that we were supposed to meet Zoe at the house in 3 days.

I spent the rest of the day booking plane tickets and arrangements, texting my friends in London to see if they wanted to hang out, and explaining to my parents why their little Troye was heading out again.

As I lay in bed that night, drifting in to sleep, I knew that I had to slow down and let myself think sooner or later.

Later that night…

I had vowed not to think about…the situation until the last minute possible, but unfortunately I couldn’t control my dreams. My mind was replaying the scene in the late night hotel hallway. Tyler’s lips grazing against my neck, his hot body forcing me back into the wall. As the scene kept replaying, I couldn’t get one thing out of my mind.

“What the HELL was that?”

“Aw, don’t be angry babe. Just returning what you did to me.”

“I didn’t do anything to you. Get OFF me.”

“Must’ve been too drunk to remember. But you don’t remember kissing someone? Giving someone a hickey?”

Suddenly my dream transitioned to a dark, loud room. I recognized it after a moment as the club Connor and I had gone to. The dream rapidly switched again to the only thing I could remember-kissing someone. This someone shoved me off them, and we broke apart, gasping for air. Looking up, I saw blue eyes filled with lust looking back into mine. Dream Troye took a step back, and I found myself looking straight into the eyes of Tyler Oakley.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, long one coming soon. Please comment with feedback and predictions for the Youtube house :) Thanks so much! Xx