Chapter 11

Troye’s POV: I woke up with the biggest hangover I had ever had in my life. It felt like my head had split in two. Reaching up to make sure it wasn’t, I realized my hair was still gelled from last night. Looking down, I came to the conclusion that I must’ve gotten hella drunk last night and someone dragged me back here and I fell asleep in my clothes and shoes. I tried to stand up, but every inch of my body protested.

“Guess we’re staying right here then” I grumbled to myself. Luckily, I had fallen asleep with my phone in my pocket so I grabbed it and checked for any pictures from last night. I found none and sighed in relief that I wouldn’t have to explain myself for anything. Just as I was about to attempt movement again, my phone chimed.

“Connor: Hey Troye! How are you holding up? I can come over and play nurse for a little bit.”

I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember. Was Connor there? Yes, we started out the night together. Suddenly it hit me that I could only remember two things from last night. Taking shots with Connor, and…kissing someone? I tried to remember who it was, but no such luck. Knowing my drunken habits, it could’ve been anyone.

“That would be great. Please bring Advil.”

I laid my head back and waited for Connor to come back.

Just minutes later, Connor’s head popped into the room.

“Troye! I brought the Advil you requested.” He said with a chuckle

“Ughhh” I managed to respond.

I took the medicine gratefully, and after a few minutes my head cleared a bit and I could talk more.

“Connor, why aren’t you this hung-over?”

“You love taking shots…don’t you remember?”

“I can only remember a few things. What happened last night?”

He hesitated for a few seconds, and as I was beginning to get suspicious, he responded.

“To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. I took a few shots and then saw a friend and went to talk to her. And then I remember dancing…but long story short, I left when you were pretty drunk, and I didn’t see you again until later that night. You were nearly blacked out! You seriously don’t remember anything?”

“I remember taking shots with you in the beginning. And I remember kissing someone. But I don’t remember whom. I’m kinda a slut when I’m drunk though so it could’ve been anyone. Oh well, if it was someone important they’ll contact me. “

Connor squirmed for a bit, and just as I opened my mouth to ask what he knew, he looked at his phone.

“Shit! I’m 5 minutes late for my panel! Bye Troye feel better!” He screamed at me as he ran out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

Tyler’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of a knock at my door. Rubbing sleep out of my eyes, I walked over and flung it open. And there stood a gasping Connor. Before I could ask why he was so out of breath, he shot me a slightly confusing sentence, seeing it was 9:00am and I was still half asleep.

“Did you kiss him?” Connor managed to get out.

“What on earth are you talking about? I’ve been asleep all morning. And you went for a run, I take it?”

He shot me a look with his intense green eyes and took a few seconds to regain his breath before speaking again.

“Don’t play dumb with me Tyler. I was just with Troye. Did you kiss him or not?”