Chapter 4

Troye’s POV:

As soon as Tyler started talking, I knew this was something he would tease me about for a long, long time. Having found out I was gay just a couple months ago, Tyler still jokes with me about checking out boys etc. Anyways, I snapped out of my thoughts and heard the last bit of Tyler’s speech

“…. Harries twins!”

“Fuck off” I grumbled.

Tyler’s facial expression morphed in milliseconds. Something came over his eyes, making them look darker some how. His cocky smirk returned, and he shot me a look that most would have considered extremely sexual. Still trying to interpret Tyler’s facial communication, I was startled to find Tyler’s foot on the side of my calf. I was already red in the face from Jack and Finn, and now I could feel myself physically burning up in the face. Great. I cleared my throat and rubbed my face with my cool hands attempting to calm my blushing. Tyler giggled nastily and yanked his leg away. What was he up to???

Shortly after, the waiter brought us our food. The Suggs somehow missed the whole ordeal between Tyler and I. For once, I was glad that Zoe and Joe chat nonstop. I ate my pancakes in silence for the rest of the meal. Every time I looked up at Tyler, he giggled and for some reason my body decided blushing was a good idea. Finally, everyone finished and we paid and departed Ihop.

Tyler’s POV:

The fresh air blew across my face as we headed back towards the hotel. Unfortunately, my confidence blew away with the breeze and what I had just done hit me. I had just made a major move on The Troye Sivan, and then acted drunk for the rest of the meal. Oops. I heard footsteps behind me, and glanced back to see Troye. Looks like I have some explaining to do. Zoe and Joe were far ahead, since they were late for a friends meet up they had promised to visit.

“Tyler, what the hell was that?”

“Interpret it as you wish”, I replied with a smirk and a shrug of my shoulders.

“Tilly, have you been drinking?”

“No”

“Alright, but about…Finn and Jack. Look, not many people know I’m gay, and-“

Troye was cut off by a mob of fan girls running around the corner. This actually worked out very well for me. It put an end to the conversation, and I love meeting my people! Troye on the other hand looked pissed.

After about 30 minutes of taking selfies and signing various objects, Troye and I finally got back into the hotel and headed up to our room. I kept up a constant stream of chatter about the girls we had just met, hoping to distract Troye from earlier topics. I was running out of stories though, and fast. We reached our room and saw that Dan and Phil had moved in next door. I jammed the room key in the slot and pulled open the door.

“Tyler, stop. I know what you’re doing.”

The Aussie shut the door and faced back towards me again. The thing with Troye is that he is extremely hard to read. Looking up at his face now, I didn’t have a single clue as to what was going through his head.

“Ill start where I left off. Tyler, you can’t forget that only about 5 people at Vidcon know I’m gay. That was my mistake, checking out guys in public…but Tilly, you have to be careful about making moves like that!”

“Ok Troye, I’m sorry about that. Really. It’s just…never mind. I mean, I’m a naturally flirtatious guy. So, someone finds out you’re gay. What are you afraid of?”

“I don’t know. I’m just not ready. Anyways, tumblr time for me. Ill see you in a few hours!”

And with that, Troye walked off to his bedroom and shut the door.

Troye’s POV:

I rifled through my suitcase and found my onesie. Perfect. After I put it on, I grabbed my laptop and began to browse. After reblogging a few things here and there, I decided to check the Troyler tag. I scrolled for a few minutes, and then got caught up in my thoughts. Tyler is a flirt. I know that. But call me crazy, I feel like he’s been flirting with me more than everyone else. I decided to pursue this “mission”.

Over the next few days, I observed Tyler. Believe it or not, he was flirting with me more than usual. I caught him staring at me often. I started to begin feeling things I hadn’t felt in months. The more he flirted, the more my heart melted. Again. 3 days after our meal at Ihop, I reflected on my mission. And as much as I tried to hold myself back, I couldn’t deny it. My crush on Tyler Oakley was slowly but surely returning.

Hey guys!! Mushy chapter. Like I said before, I am not a fan of writing these(I prefer drama tbh), but I tried my best!! The next chapter will be long, and things will start to heat up.

Thank you all so much for the lovely votes and comments. Please comment your predictions and feedback!!

*Please remember that this story is not factually correct

Thanks!! xx