Chapter 5

Tyler’s POV:

I looked at my schedule for today and saw that I had a panel with Marcus and Troye. Two hot boys at once? Today was going to be a good day.

I walked down to the main stage and saw Marcus and Troye chatting, waiting to be called in.

30 minutes later, the three of us were on stage and about to do something potentially risky. One of the staff had suggested we do a shipping war- Troyler vs. Myler. I walked over to Marcus’ side and heard the announcer say “MYLER!!” The crowd cheered loudly, and I playfully lifted up Marcus’ shirt. Laughing, I walked over to Troye. His face was, once again, priceless. He was smiling and laughing, but his eyebrows were raised, as if he was saying, “Really, Tyler?”

“TROYLER!!!” The crowd went absolutely insane. Cheering, screaming, jumping up and down, making 5x the noise Myler made. I slipped my arm around Troye’s waist, and he put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at his face and saw he had a nice red blush. I looked back out towards the crowd, trying to see if Jack and Finn were back again or something. I couldn’t see anybody out there over the mass of screaming girls. But Troye obviously saw something out there, and I longed for him to look at me and blush like that.

Troye’s POV:

The past hour had been insane. I had done a panel with Tyler and Marcus. Then, the ship war happened. I could still hear the screaming, (begging, really) of the fans for Troyler, could still feel Tyler’s arm around my waist. Tyler and I were heading back to our hotel to chill for a bit.

“Troye, lets go for a walk around the town tonight!”

“Great idea Tilly. We’ve been so busy I haven’t had any time to look around the city yet.”

We decided to meet in the lobby at 9pm tonight, since we were splitting up for dinner. I spent the rest of the day on my laptop, going through tumblr and twitter and watching YouTube videos. At 8:15, I began to get ready. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water run over me. So much had happened since I got to LA. Vidcon has been incredible, and it’s been great to see all my friends again. But the main thing was that somehow over 3 days, a crush had returned just as strong as before. I wish Tyler would just tell me if he had feelings for me. How could he, though? I’m 18. Age difference wouldn’t matter, but with Tyler being the horny little shit he is, I couldn’t give him everything he wants until I am ready. I slam my fists against the shower wall in frustration. Tonight, I was going to confront him. I am going to ask him straight up if he has feelings for me.

After doing my hair and getting dressed, I walked into the lobby at 8:55. And there was Tyler, taking a selfie with a fan. Once the girl had walked away, I went over and cleared my throat. Tyler looked up from his phone and squealed.

“Time for some fun!” He latched himself on to my arm, and we walked out into the night. I thought that the dark would cover the blush, but apparently Tyler has super vision.

“There we go, that’s the Troye I remember from playlist!”

“What?” I tried to sound like I didn’t know what he was about to say.

“Cute, shy, little Troye who nearly turned into a tomato every time I touched him.”

“I hate tomatoes,” I grumbled under my breath, attempting to avoid the topic.

“Mm. Old Troye wasn’t too sassy either.”

I rolled my eyes and followed Tyler into a park. There was a couple walking through the grass, holding hands and looking lovingly at each other. I veered off into a trail through the woods. I don’t know where it leads, but I would rather be alone when I confront Tyler. We walked up the hill for a few minutes, and I gasped at the sight when I got to the top. I looked out and saw LA below me. The city was bright and bustling. I heard a similar reaction from Tyler and turned around to face him.