Obsessed

{Cira}

I laid our 1 year old daughter Avalynn down in her crib after rocking her to sleep. Since I put Russ out, she hasn't been sleeping like she should be. He always put her to bed so this was new for the both of us. I would've been Mrs. Russell Westbrook in 6 months, but that's not looking good . Russ and I were together since we were 14. 2 years ago , when I found out I was pregnant , he proposed. Happiest day of my life . Everything was good, the same . Then at a banquet at my job last month I was so pissed off I was red. Russ cursed out my boss, who was a big shot CEO for rubbing my back and flirting with me. I get why he would be mad but instead of speaking to me about it he overdid the entire situation. Luckily , I still have my job. I'll be damned if I lose my spot because of his temper. So he was out of the house.

~

I was woken up by the doorbell ringing over and over . I got up and ran downstairs quickly, not caring that I wore only a baseball jersey and a thong . I snatched the door open to see Russ in a hoodie and grey sweatpants. They were loose but fitted in the right places, making my head hazy. I snapped out of it and looked up at him.

"What the hell are you doing here? And what time is it? You could've woken up Ava." I snarled.

"I live here," he chuckled, licking his lips. "And it's two AM."

"Russ please leave it's late, well early. And I have work in a little bit so-" I leaned my head on the doorframe .

"No. Move, you naked. Where yo clothes at?" He stepped in, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside the house before shutting the door.

"Get out, Russell."I sighed, growing frustrated.

"Cira I pay fucking bills here I'm not leaving. I been out this house and away from you and my daughter for a month. You make shitty excuses and I'm tired of that shit. Ava is mine as much as she is yours and you will always be mine. I been with you since 8th grade fuck outta here you're not leaving me"

"Keep your voice down." My phone buzzed on the counter and Russ snatched it before I could. "Give me my phone now." He moved out of my reach.

"So who the fuck is Jason? You cheating on me Cira?" His eyes squinted and his voice shook. I swallowed. He's pissed.

"We're not together-"

"Shut the fuck up we not done till I say we done. Try me . I dare you."

I stared at him.

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to but-" I started

"But what? But what? What you gone do,Cira? You gone beat my ass? You gone make me get out? What the fuck you gone do?" He walked up on me, making me bump into the door.

"Russell move now before I hit you."

"Hit me." Venom spewed from his lips as he smirked sexily. I wouldn't dare put my hands on him. My attitude is no match for his, even though we often get into quarrels that sometimes end up in me hitting him . "Now like I said, who is Jason? And don't lie."

"We went on a date. And he kissed me." I looked down.

He laughed and then studied my face. He roughly grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up.