The 1st Lady

Markeyviussssss 😩😩😩😩.

I have no words. None.

Just fine as hell.
——————

Placing his tongue on top of his lip, Key thrusted hard into his wife, pressing down on her back to keep her immaculate arch.

"B-Baby!" Justine yelled, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she took everything he had to give her.

The aroma of warm vanilla and honey candles accentuated the red LED lighted bedroom.

Soft red and pink rose petals caressed her skin like a hug.

She loved this shit.

Key smirked, slapping her ass harshly before speeding up his strokes.

"Ecstasy" by Young Thug blared from the speakers in the wall, encouraging his strokes.

Mixture of her romantic and his hood.

"You missed me?" He mumbled, pulling her up to his chest by her neck.

"Y-Yessss, Daddy."

"You gone listen next time, Stine?"

Nodding her head quickly, she felt her orgasm building from the way he was buried in her.

"I can't fucking hear you," pulling her head back so he could see her face, he smirked, "that pussy 'bout to cum all on my dick?"

"Shiiiit, mhmmm." She whimpered, digging her long nails in his arms.

"Hold it." He smirked evily, pushing her back on the bed.

Slapping her ass, he watched it jiggle before gripping her hips.

Lifting his leg up on the bed, he snatched her closer, tearing her pussy up.

He watched her squeeze her eyes shut, her mouth open in a silent scream as his thick piece filled her up how she liked.

"You wanna nut, wife?"

He went harder before she could respond, causing her breath to get caught in her throat.

He felt her walls getting tight on him and slowed, rubbing her clit.

"Fuck fuck fuckkk," she yelled, scooting away.

"Where you going?" He teased, slow stroking her as he rubbed her clit.

Gasping, her body stiffened, eyes rolled, toes curled, and feet grew hot as she came on his dick before the squirting came.

Laughing, Key pulled out, letting his lady lay flat on the bed, catching her breath.

"I'm killin' yo lil ass girl. Come suck this dick."

Slowly, Justine moved over to him, lifting his dick with her tongue.

She sucked slow and sloppy, how he liked it while he pushed her hair back and told her how pretty she was.

"Mmmm," she moaned, letting it come out of her mouth with a faint pop before going back in.

Swirling her tongue around his shaft, she flattened it and slowly bobbed her head, coating it with spit.

"Fuck," he grunted, holding her hair for her. "Come here."

Pulling her up, he saw her wipe her mouth before he kissed her, laying her down.

Letting his tongue trail down to her neck, he stopped behind her ear, sucking gently.

Feeling her body rise against his, he smiled. He knew that was her spot.