Run Me Dry

~KEITH~

Licking my lips, I gripped Cyd's waist as her favorite song on Tiller's new album blared throughout the venue for her 18th birthday party. My baby turnt af and is loving all the attention she was getting today. It wasn't often she got out of her shell in front of big crowds.

"Yesss Cydney! Whine up yuh body! " Her bestfriend, Brie, yelled loudly.

Cydney and Brie are full blood Jamaicans. They mad loud and outspoken when they're together.

"He nuh broke mon, sis! Get it! " Cydney loud ass sister Chaney cheered, sticking her tongue out.

I laughed, shock overcoming me as Cydney's aunts and uncles walked up, throwing money and the smaller kids picked the money up, putting it in bags for Cyd. (A/N- This is a family tradition.. Str8 money parties!!) My baby stood up, ticking her hips on me as her mom threw 100s over our heads. I could get used to this shit.

××××××××××

"Jezzam, mi feet hurt a hurt mi" Cyd whined, kicking her heels off and putting them in the corner. We recently got our own apartment, since we both attend Howard University.

"You have fun, Princess? " I asked , pulling my shirt over my head.

"Yesss," she smiled full of happiness.

Whenever Cyd is happy, I'm beyond it. Lately we've been on the rocks. Barely speaking cause of my career and her modeling, then arguing whenever we were together. She's really my baby, and I love seeing her excited about stuff.

I walked closer to her, gripping her waist and pulling her into me. I tilted her head up.

"Gimme a kiss."

She looked at me, smiling a little before standing on her tip toes and kissing me, grabbing my chin softly. I pulled her closer, grabbing handfuls of her booty. Our tongues collided and she moaned slightly in my mouth.

"Take this shit off, baby." I mumbled, pulling at the strings on her tie up corset looking shit. "How the fuck you do this? "

She laughed, turning to show me a zipper. I unzipped the shirt, her sexy chocolate C cups falling. I picked her up, putting her against the wall and my mouth attached to the chocolate nipple.

*Omniscient *

Keith sucked on Cydney's luscious nipples, making her arch her back.

"Keithyy," She whined. "Baby I'm tired. "

" I don't care." Keith rolled his eyes. "You mine tonight."

"I'm serious Keith stop." She got down, picking up her shirt.

Keith pinched the bridge of his nose, his patience wearing thin.

"What is it, Cydney? Am I not good to you anymore?"

She shrugged . "I just... It's the same. You know? I'm bored. It's kinda bad now baby."

"You bored but the way I just had yo ass on the wall says otherwise. Mannn Cyd you got me fucked up." He sucked his teeth, walking upstairs.

~~~~~~~

Keith exited the shower, a towel around his waist. Walking to the bed room, he heard Cydney's moaning. His eyebrows furrowed and he opened the door, seeing her with a dildo. Keith didn't know what to do, his pride and ego was torn to pieces. Watching Cydney moan and squirm because of rubber with fake veins and the same color as him fucked his head up. She seemed to really be enjoying herself, pinching her nipples and squirming.

"Ohhh Godd." She whimpered. She began to shake a little and had a mediocre orgasm. Keith scoffed a little. She thought that shit was better? As she noticed the shower wasn't on anymore, she hurried to put it back, but from a quick glance to the door, she knew she was caught. Keith stood there, his knuckles white from the grip on his towel. His eyes we're darker than usual, and they were fixed on her. The flexing of his jaw scared her a little bit.

"Baby-" she started, pulling her panties on and getting up.

"Shut the fuck up and lay down." He growled, closing and locking the door so if she tried to escape it would take longer and he would be able to catch her.

Cydney trembled slightly ad she laid on the bed. Keith walked towards her, dropping his towel. His proud inches stood up and she stared.

"What the hell was I thinking? " She thought to herself, reaching her hand out to grip it only for him to snatch her arm away.

"Don't fucking touch me. Open your legs. " He slapped them open hard, leaving red marks.

"Keith I'm sorry-"

He plunged into her, filling her all the way and then some. Her eyes rolled and she cried out, digging her nails into his arms. He hit her spot on first stroke. Only Keith could do it like that.

"Oooooouuu! Keith, waittt." She whined, still sensitive from her solo endeavors. She knew her orgasm would come hard, and was trying to run from it. She pushed at his chest as he sent hard fast blows her way.

"Shut the fuck up, your disrespectful ass done said some stupid shit to me for the last time. I'm tired of being nice ass Keith. Fuck that." He threw her on all fours before sliding deep into her ocean, making her instantly lose her arch and squeal. She gripped the headboard in her little fists, biting the pillow before her.

"Oh hell nah, let them moans out. Stop fucking hiding shit" He growled, snatching her up by her hair.

She whimpered as the man beat her walls down, full of fury. She screamed and squirted, cried and creamed, and he didn't care. She squeezed her walls on him hard.

"Ooouu Daddyyy." She whimpered loudly as he came in her.

××××

Cydney got up from the bed, limping.

"Keith you stupid motherfucker." She grimaced until she felt a hard slap on her ass.

"Watch your fucking mouth. Before I have to get you right again."

Cydney smiled slightly, biting her lip before walking to the bathroom. Got his ass.