First Day Back

Sexy ass chocolate ass daddy. Go Cowboys, just because they got this pretty fine specimen of a man on they team😂😩

_______________________________________________________________________

{Omniscient}

Picking up 3 month old Nasir, tears flowed down Kamora's cheeks as she kissed his little face over and over.

"Mora, come on." Her best friend Elle sighed. She felt bad.

"Wait, I'm saying bye." Mora whimpered as she kissed her son's little lips then his nose, smiling lightly as his small lips curled in a smile.

"Making me feel like shit."

Kamora let more tears out as she laid her baby back in his crib. Her mother, Karen, hugged her daughter.

"Kamora it's okay you'll see him later."

It was Kamora Love's first day back at work. Her maternity leave was over, and the athletic trainer had to go back to work today. She had to leave her baby at home and go work. Kamora had become extremely attached to her first baby since she was six months pregnant, when her then Fiancé, Nick, passed away in the army. It was just her and her son at home most of the time, and she didn't wanna leave him for the world. The last time she let someone out of her sight, he didn't come back.

"Let's just go baby." Elle whispered. She knew it was hard for her.

"Remember, Mommy, he only likes how his blue MK blanket feels. It's cashmere, and keeps his little legs warm. He doesn't like pants, he will scream. Just keep him in onesies or a shirt and diaper. Leave the heat at 75,  it's the perfect temperature for him and how he dresses. And make sure to shake his bottle up well, he doesn't like when there are hot spots and cold spots, he won't drink it after he finds them. And he only likes his black paci." Kamora babbled.

"Mora I've taken care of a newborn before. Three of them. Now get." Karen laughed.

"Yeah but not this one."

Karen gave her daughter a look.

"Fine, fine. I'm going. I love you Mommy's baby. So much. " Mora smiled, kissing his lips and exiting with her phone, keys, and purse.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

After getting settled into her laptop and little rolling station and being greeted with alot of congratulations from her coworkers with balloons and a cake, she got into work mode. Her heart was still down and eyes were still a little puffy from having to leave her son, but she had to work for them.

"Young, dumb,  and brokeee," Kamora mumbled, looking over her appointment list. The first one on the list was Dez Bryant. Shrugging it off, she unscrewed the cap on her sprite and took a long swig before closing it and going into the waiting room. "Uhh, Dez Bryant." She called, her eyes scanning the full waiting room.

"Right here." A deep voice spoke.

Kamora looked up towards the voice to see a very handsome chocolate man standing up and walking towards her. Her breath got caught in her throat the same time everyone else's did. But not because the man was famous and played for the Cowboys, which was their reason, but because he was fine as HELL.

"Hi, how are you today?" Mora asked politely as she lead him back to her workout room.

The congratulations and ' IT'S A BOY ' banners with blue and white balloons everywhere caught his eye. She had no baby bump, her belly was flat with the slight roundness all mothers have. This was a new mom.