Sneaking Around.

Heyyyy yalllllll😉. Keef up there, looking daddyish per usual🥵💁🏽‍♀️. Whew Chillay.

—————

"Aye, Nae. You ain't even listening, bruh." Her older brother, Jalen, smacked his lips.

Looking up from her phone, she looked at him.

"My bad, whatchu say?"

"I said go upstairs and put some damn clothes on. My niggas coming over and you got these little ass shorts on."

Scrunching her face, Janae focused on her phone again.

"Fuck your friends. This my house I'm not changing for nobody."

"Janae, G I'm not playing with you." He huffed, turning on Rainbow Six Seige.

Waving her hand, Janae got up and walked to the kitchen to get her chips.

Trippie Redd serenaded her ears, and she sang along quietly as she grabbed a bottle of water.

It was Saturday, and the siblings' parents were out doing some shit they didn't care about.

So, Jalen thought that meant invite all his rowdy ass friends over.

Unfortunately for Janae, she loved peace and quiet and didn't really have friends. Her brother though, fed off the attention.

Once she heard the front door open and loud voices fill the living room, she huffed.

Here we fucking go.

Grabbing her snacks, she realized she had to go through the living room to go back to her previous spot in the den.

Bracing herself mentally, she walked into the living room.

"Janae! What the fuck I just tell you?" Jalen snapped, looking at his sister.

Even though they was only a year apart, he treated her like a little kid.

She was pretty as hell and had a nice body to match, and niggas often tried to step to her.

But, she was mean as hell. He ain't care though, he wanted her to go upstairs right now and put some clothes on.

"Shut the fuck up, you not my daddy." Nae rolled her eyes, turning to his friends who were watching her. "What?"

"Heyyy, Nae." Luke grinned.

Even Janae's mean ass couldn't help but blush a little bit. Luke was too fine and had this mature aura about him.

"Hey, Luke. Hey y'all." She have a small wave.

"Where yo clothes at?" Algee looked at her, giving her a once over.

"No, forreal. Go put some clothes on." Keith added, narrowing his eyes.

"No, I think I'm good." She smirked, waving at them again before heading upstairs instead.

She laughed a little in her head when she looked back, seeing Keith's eyes glued to her.

Upstairs in her room, Nae turned her music on and decided to do something productive.

About two hours later, she had finished all her homework. For some reason, she had a spike of motivation that came once every blue moon.

Any other time, she had to drag herself to do shit. It annoyed her how lazy she could be but sleep called her name a lot.

She would have to get over that as an adult though, because lazy didn't pay the bills.