Pussy Is Mine

He so fine bruh 😍. Tryna make his beard glisten. Ayoo who can I talk to? I need advice😂

•Omniscient•

Zahria smiled, kissing her boyfriend Kyle on the cheek.

"I'll be home later baby, me and the girls are just going out for drinks." She lied through her teeth, instantly feeling bad.

"Alright baby. Have fun." Kyle sweetly replied.

Zahria and Kyle have been together for a year now, and he's been fantastic, but he isn't what she's been looking for. He's so sweet, but so soft. She met Clarence three years ago, and has been sleeping with him for about 6 months now. It started off innocent but quickly grew deeper when she realized he was exactly the guy she needed and wanted. Kyle didn't please her sexually, he was a minute man, and quite dull relationship wise, but his sweet innocent soul kept her around.

Zahria left their house, and drove away, crying softly in her sleeve. She needed to end this shit.

×××××

Clarence looked out his window when he heard the door to her red Audi close. He was tired of playing games with her. Why get a boyfriend if you weren't gonna commit to him? Why not just be with me? He personally didn't care about Kyle, that was Zahria's problem and his ignorance didn't let him feel sympathy for their relationship. He opened the door when she rang his bell, standing in his doorway with his arms folded.

"What the fuck are you doing on my property Zahria?" Clarence sternly asked.

"Let me in, Clarence." She mumbled, wiping her face.

"Go home to your man, you not about to play both of us dude, you love me but you love him too, so fuck it go be with him. To save you the trouble I chose for you."

"Clarence, stop." Her voice was getting weaker as tears filled her throat.

"You fuck him, then come over and fuck me, and go back to him with the glow of happiness and shit and he thinks it's him, you're selfish as fuck, Zahria Akimbo and I'm not gonna let you keep playing with me like that. I found somebody else. And she wants me, exclusively and only me." He lied.

Loud heart wrenching sobs racked Zahria's body, and she hugged herself, shaking her head.

"Please stop, please. I know what I've done and how I've hurt you. And I feel so terrible coming back from here and laying with him and his innocent grateful face, just happy to be n-near me but I don't want him, Clarence I want you. I wanted to come over here and e-end this but I CAN'T because I'm in love with you, I need to be with you and see you and be around you everyday even though I don't fucking deserve it, I deserve to burn in hell for hurting you and lying relentlessly to him, and I'm so so-orry." She cried.

Clarence stared at her and pulled her close eventually, hugging her small body close to his.

"Come on, Zah."

He ushered the girl in his house and out of her rain soaked sweater and pants before sitting her in a stool and going to grab Kleenex for her. When he returned, she was still crying silently Into her hands.